• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Obvious corruption is amazingly obvious

With technology today.  Please answer me why all the big hitting politicians are all centered in a corrupt drug infested city.  Instead of telecommuting from their own districts, representing those that elected them.  

Or is government so incompetent that they can't do what 99% of the corporate world does?

My wife watches the movie The American President whenever it is on. Michael Douglas is the President with Martin Sheen as his advisor. Douglas starts dating an anti gun lobbyist Annette Benning and bangs her in the White House. Then he changes his mind about anti gun legislation and stares down rival Richard Dryfuss that questions the Presidents integrity. But it was all good since it was anti guns and getting knobbed to be a good Democrat is American as standing and listening to the Star Spangled Banner instead of drawing another beer at the concession stand.

Martin Sheen went on to be the President on TV in the West Wing makig many liberals really happy. And if Martin Sheen had a son he would be just like... an ethically challenged Democrat.

With technology today.  Please answer me why all the big hitting politicians are all centered in a corrupt drug infested city.  Instead of telecommuting from their own districts, representing those that elected them.  

Or is government so incompetent that they can't do what 99% of the corporate world does?

091010-post-office-fail.jpg?w=627

My wife watches the movie The American President whenever it is on. Michael Douglas is the President with Martin Sheen as his advisor. Douglas starts dating an anti gun lobbyist Annette Benning and bangs her in the White House. Then he changes his mind about anti gun legislation and stares down rival Richard Dryfuss that questions the Presidents integrity. But it was all good since it was anti guns and getting knobbed to be a good Democrat is American as standing and listening to the Star Spangled Banner instead of drawing another beer at the concession stand.

Martin Sheen went on to be the President on TV in the West Wing makig many liberals really happy. And if Martin Sheen had a son he would be just like... an ethically challenged Democrat.

Yeah, I remember very well all the liberal celebrations about a fictional president.

WTF are you rambling about?

What the hell are you talking about?