• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Phelps Had Relationship With A Tranny

"Chandler is now concerned that after this admission Phelps may no longer want to be with her when he leaves rehab. "

This statement pretty much sums up the train wreck that is Phelps post Olympian life.

"Chandler is now concerned that after this admission Phelps may no longer want to be with her when he leaves rehab. "

This statement pretty much sums up the train wreck that is Phelps post Olympian life.

What train wreck?

Getting caught smoking weed?

He is in rehab and his girlfriend is a secret tranny. I would call that a trainwreck.

I see Nate has his empirical facts straight again.

The tranny said they hooked up off Tinder and no one backs up the claim. He went to rehab after a second dui to save face with sponsors. If a trainwreck is being the most decorated Olympian of all time with a crazy amount of money with two 502s and a random news story of some intersex broad saying she slept with me, sign me up.

You're one of the worst dudes here that reads some TMZ story and purports it as fact to everyone.

I know quite a bit about his stories because Phelps is roommates with a solid poker pro and used to have other poker players I know around.

The dude has been on and off with Miss California and last I remember they are engaged. Some trainwreck.

I'd say two DUIs qualifies one as a train wreck. To me, it indicates he probably (1) drinks and drives with a high degree of frequency (2) is too stupid, lazy, irresponsible and selfish to hire a driver or get a cab (demonstrating terrible decision making ability on his part) and (3) is probably an alcoholic.

He may have a ton of money and be the most decorated Olympian ever, but that doesn't mean he isn't also a train wreck.

Edited by wopphil

No dude.

I got a dui for sitting in my car in the parking lot of a pub waiting for a relative to pick me up because the keys were in the ignition to listen to the radio.

You can't infer shit from a dui. Even doing the right thing like waiting for a sober driver leads to a dui.

No dude.

I got a dui for sitting in my car in the parking lot of a pub waiting for a relative to pick me up because the keys were in the ignition to listen to the radio.

You can't infer shit from a dui. Even doing the right thing like waiting for a sober driver leads to a dui.

I don't mean to be picking fly shit out of pepper, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on the first deuce. Knowing he has one deuce under his belt, shouldn't he tighten up and not put himself in the position to get a second one?

No dude.

How many DUIs have you been given? Is that your only one?

I don't think getting a single DUI makes one a train wreck, but getting multiple probably does.

Edited by wopphil