• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Truth about vaping

NrM

I think the people talking about marketing to kids are just trolling and can't be serious.

Things like the candy cigarettes from the 80s/90s are marketing to kids, different flavors than rhino dick is not marketing to kids.

literal lol @ "rhino dick".

About 5-6 years ago I quit dipping.  During the first few months I was stuffing my face with any fake dip I could find.  Problem was, they were all way too sweet.  I was used to the vile taste of Copenhagen and Kodiak in my mouth for 2 decades, so "Cinnamon Cake" wasn't going to cut it.  I finally found a rancid tasting brand that did the trick.  Had they marketed it as "rhino dick" or "dried dog shit", I probably would have picked some up immediately.

Apologies for the interruption... Carry on.

Edited by the dude abides

I would prefer that nobody smokes and nobody vapes but who cares what I want?

I've always had a problem with the tobacco vs. government thing.  Government raises taxes on tobacco to ostensibly fund "education programs" to deter smoking, which amount to attack ads on TV.

If tobacco is so bad why doesn't government ban cigarettes altogether as a poison or toxin or whatever?

Reminds me of when I was a teen how much I loved the beef jerky that was ground to look like chew. I'm guessing that stuff is still around?

I used to pack it in my lip like tobacco. The flavor would run out and it would turn white.

I also used to buy those candy cigarettes. If you blew into them a white puff of powdered sugar would mist out and look like smoke.

Good point. The government has a real good grasp on what's best for us.

Putting the color of the fruit on the label of flavored vodka, condoms, cigarettes, etc. is not marketing towards kids. Putting some mascot like Joe Camel or Geoffrey the Giraffe is.

Yes, people are attracted the vibrant packaging whether it be kids or adults, it doesn't mean it's packaged for them. Have you even looked at tape marketing? What here is marketed towards kids? Looks like every other adult marketing for alcohol, sex, or tobacco.

advert-27794335-0-400x400.jpg

StealthDH_Web_Ad_720x960_3.jpg

na.jpg

Vypead.jpg

vip-21.jpg

Those are also owned by Big Tobacco, so it makes sense.

I have yet to see any of the quality brands advertising like that.

Edited by Poozy

literal lol @ "rhino dick".

About 5-6 years ago I quit dipping.  During the first few months I was stuffing my face with any fake dip I could find.  Problem was, they were all way too sweet.  I was used to the vile taste of Copenhagen and Kodiak in my mouth for 2 decades, so "Cinnamon Cake" wasn't going to cut it.  I finally found a rancid tasting brand that did the trick.  Had they marketed it as "rhino dick" or "dried dog shit", I probably would have picked some up immediately.

Apologies for the interruption... Carry on.

Could never get into Copenhagen straight. If I had to guess what rhino dick tasted like, that would be it.

Wintergreen was my shit though.

I would also dip the fruity pussy Skoal flavors.

skoalflavors1.jpg

Edited by Poozy

Honestly, I haven't even seen any vape marketing...even in stores. I had to Google vape ads and vape marketing to get those.

The funny thing I was thinking about, everyone for the most part is pro medical or even regular use marijuana. Dispensaries are also using color coded bottles while having names like Girl Scout Cookie or Lemon Haze.

Where's the marketing to kids outcry?

Honestly, I haven't even seen any vape marketing...even in stores. I had to Google vape ads and vape marketing to get those.

The funny thing I was thinking about, everyone for the most part is pro medical or even regular use marijuana. Dispensaries are also using color coded bottles while having names like Girl Scout Cookie or Lemon Haze.

Where's the marketing to kids outcry?

yeah the vast majority get their information from vape shops or online communities and retailers.

FDA and potential state regulations labeling ecigs as a tobacco product would eliminate online retailers, driving thousands of jobs out of CA. It would also double the price of e liquid making it more expensive than regular cigarrettes.

The gov. will say and do anything to get their precious tax revenue though.

Edited by Poozy

I think that's what's happening. One of the companies I worked with just pulled out of working with all vape shops. I hear of tobacco taxes as well, even though it's not tobacco.

and it's exactly why big tobacco only benefits from this.

Actually, rhino dick tastes much better than Copenhagen. Don't ask how I know this.

Good to see you got your old account back up and running. Had you posted under the other screen name we would have questioned your authority on this subject.

Crossing Copenhagen off the list of things to put in my mouth.