• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Around the League Gameday Thread

Chuck

But how can that be? Butcher isn't TB's pitching coach. How was Scioscia able to put Jepsen in the game and leave him in the game when he was managing the Angels in Arlington? Kinda strange TB would let this happen.

By the way Jepsen is still as inconsistent as ever. I wish we got the real Matt Joyce but I certainly don't miss Jepsen's act.

But how can that be? Butcher isn't TB's pitching coach. How was Scioscia able to put Jepsen in the game and leave him in the game when he was managing the Angels in Arlington? Kinda strange TB would let this happen.

By the way Jepsen is still as inconsistent as ever. I wish we got the real Matt Joyce but I certainly don't miss Jepsen's act.

Well, for Jeppy, it happened quick. Gardner struck out, Headley singled on a 1-1, ARod singled on an 0-2, Tex homered on a 1-0. So it went from one out, nobody on, to three runs in 8 pitches. No way they had time to get somebody warmed up.

Neftali Feliz was DFA'd. Remember when he was the next great closer?

Daniels tried to make him a starter and blew his arm out. The Angels should take a flier on him.

Meanwhile Strasberg leaves in the 4th with what looks like a rib cage strain. He was cruising with one out and after a grounder to second he grabbed his lower rib cage and started rubbing it. They took him out immediately without allowing him even a practice pitch. 

Miggy out 6 weeks with a calf strain.

He has been the one constant for a team with an inconsistant offense and no where the starting pitching they've had in the past. Sure looks like they won't make the post season this year.

Price to the Dogs if they falter in july