• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

A 21-year-old Australian man has been bitten by a venomous spider on his penis – for the second time in five months, according to a report.

“I’m the most unlucky guy in the country at the moment,” the man who only identified himself as Jordan told the BBC.

Jordan, a tradesman, was using a portable toilet at a work-site building in Sydney Tuesday when the redback spider bit him on “pretty much the same spot” he was bitten the first time in the same location while going to the bathroom.

“I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time,” he told the BBC. “I was like, ‘I can’t believe it’s happened again.’ I looked down and I’ve seen a few little legs come from around the rim.”

Nike releasing self-lacing shoes through public lottery

The first pairs of the famous self-lacing MAG shoes from "Back to the Future II" will be made available this month to the public, but you won't be able to buy them.

You'll have to win them.

Nike announced that only 89 pairs will be available through an online draw that begins Tuesday and ends a week later, with winners being informed on Oct. 17. Entries to the raffle are $10 each, with the proceeds going to the Michael J. Fox Foundation to fight for a cure to Parkinson's disease. Four additional pairs will be auctioned off in Hong Kong, London and New York during the next five weeks.

Nike recently developed the technology to have laces wrap around a foot to give it that perfectly snug feel. A running shoe called the HyperAdapt 1.0 will be sold in November.

On Oct. 21, 2015, the very day Michael J. Fox's Marty McFly traveled to in the 1989 film, Nike presented him with a working, self-lacing Air MAG pair of shoes.

"Though it initially shared only a few seconds of screen time with Michael, the idea behind the Nike Mag unlocked something much bigger at Nike," Nike CEO and president Mark Parker said in a statement. "It sent us down an uncharted path of innovation, but it also opened our eyes to our ability to fight some of the world's biggest challenges. We feel privileged for the opportunity to raise even more awareness for the fight against Parkinson's."

Click here for full article

9 hours ago, Redondo said:

Nike releasing self-lacing shoes through public lottery

The first pairs of the famous self-lacing MAG shoes from "Back to the Future II" will be made available this month to the public, but you won't be able to buy them.

You'll have to win them.

"Though it initially shared only a few seconds of screen time with Michael, the idea behind the Nike Mag unlocked something much bigger at Nike," Nike CEO and president Mark Parker said in a statement. "It sent us down an uncharted path of innovation, but it also opened our eyes to our ability to fight some of the world's biggest challenges. We feel privileged for the opportunity to raise even more awareness for the fight against Parkinson's."

Click here for full article

the technology behind these shoes is indeed impressive, but i think the practical side to these shoes is that they're going to be so expensive only phil knight will be able to afford them. 

On 10/1/2016 at 7:44 AM, Redondo said:

A 21-year-old Australian man has been bitten by a venomous spider on his penis – for the second time in five months, according to a report. 

“I was sitting on the toilet doing my business and just felt the sting that I felt the first time,” he told the BBC. “I was like, ‘I can’t believe it’s happened again.’ I looked down and I’ve seen a few little legs come from around the rim.”

Sergeant Richard Stonecliffe, from Exmouth Police, said: “We are still continuing our investigations and we have now identified the woman in the photographs who we will be speaking to.”

Officers are yet to charge anyone related to the horrific images.

East Devon District Council have deep cleaned the dinosaur statue with “strong disinfectant”.

A spokesperson for the authority told the Express and Echo: “We are shocked and dismayed at this appalling act of gross indecency to one of the dinosaur models in the dinosaur trail organised and installed by Exmouth Town Council in collaboration with Exmouth Town Team & Tourism Forum and ourselves.

Newlyweds have vowed to stay together – despite the bride discovering her new husband is actually her granddad.

The couple made the shocking discovery three months after tying the knot while flicking through a photo album when they realised the man’s estranged son was also the bride’s father.

But the 68-year-old millionaire has said he has no plans to divorce his 24-year-old wife because he already has two failed marriages behind him.

The man, who doesn’t want to be named, proposed his granddaughter on New Year’s Eve after they met through an online dating website.

He had apparently became estranged from the children in his first marriage and had moved away after his second marriage ended in divorce when he scooped “several million dollars” as a lottery prize.

The Miami-based pensioner had signed up to the site looking for companionship and struck up the relationship with the 24-year-old, from Jacksonville, who said she had been kicked out of her family home.

He told Florida Sun Post: “It was like a sense of deja vu, but at the time I couldn’t figure out why she seemed so familiar.”

Three months after they tied the knot, the couple reportedly discovered their family connection while looking through family pictures.

The bride said: “When I saw my father in that photo album, I just felt an overwhelming sense of despair.”

Shockingly, the pair have no plans to divorce and will instead try to make their marriage work.

The man said: “I’ve already had two failed marriages, and I’m determined not to have a third.”

His bride added: “Every couple is different and special in their own ways. I feel our bond is so strong that even something like this is not enough to make us give up.”