• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

14212726_10202146114049757_2935318923305

AL.com reported that Birmingham Police Officer Michelle Burton responded to a local call where the parents of four small children had overdosed on unspecified drugs. She found the man, 30, dead on the kitchen floor, and the 35-year-old mother unresponsive on the couch, and she has since been admitted to St. Vincent’s Hospital, where she is in critical condition. The couple shares a 7-year-old girl, a 3-year-old boy, a 2-year-old boy, and a 1-month old girl, who was pictured in the image making its rounds online.

According to a police affidavit, officers learned about the marriage late last month amid a child welfare investigation. Patricia Spann told a state child services investigator she'd lost custody of three children, who were adopted by their paternal grandmother, but reunited with her daughter two years ago. She said she thought a marriage was OK because her name wasn't on her daughter's birth certificate, the affidavit states.

Detectives later learned she married her son in 2008. He filed for an annulment 15 months later citing "incest," stating he was married to his birth mother, according to the affidavit.

h_02579800.jpg?tl=1&ve=1

Funnel-fed model's dream is to become world's fattest woman

Meet the morbidly obese model who tips the scales at 700 pounds … and says she wants to become the fattest woman in the world.

Monica Riley, 27, models on websites for “Big Beautiful Women,” and wants to keep on piling on the pounds – right up until she’s immobile.

With the goal of becoming the world’s fattest woman, Monica gorges all day, scarfing food cooked by her devoted boyfriend, Sid Riley.

Feeder Sid, 25, will spend his entire day cooking for his obese girlfriend, feeding her through a funnel and rolling her over when her 91-inch stomach is full.

Size 38 Monica will gorge on over 8,000 calories every day, and already needs her boyfriend’s help to wash herself and move around.

Monica said: “The plan is to reach 1,000 pounds and become immobile. I would feel like a queen because Sid would be waiting on me hand and foot and he’s excited about it too.

“It’s a sexual fantasy for us and we talk about it a lot. He already has to help me get off the sofa and get me out of bed.

“If I lay down after a big dinner he has to help me roll over because my belly is too full for me to roll — it’s a big turn-on for both of us.”

After mass shooting, San Bernardino endures a surge in deadly violence: 150 shootings, 47 slayings

After mass shooting, San Bernardino endures a surge in deadly violence: 150 shootings, 47 slayings

San Bernardino has had about as many homicides as Oakland, which has nearly twice the population. San Jose, almost five times more populous than San Bernardino, has had 35 killings.

If the current pace continues, San Bernardino will end the year with a homicide rate of about 31 per 100,000 residents. Chicago’s rate last year was about 18; Los Angeles had seven.

22 hours ago, arch stanton said:

So do we care about the counting stats or the rate stats here?

They are both bad.

Chicago has their problem in one area of the City.

San Bernardino has it all over the city. It's a sewer there. The city disbanded their gang unit years ago and LA gangs moved out there and took over the nice areas along with the bad areas. My daughter used to live north of the 30 off Waterman Ave where they have older homes and big trees. It used to be filled with older people and was a nice place to live. She had to sell her house and move to Yucaipa due to the gangs moving in. They were actually walking down the street and telling home owners they know when they are at work. Biker gangs also moved in their. When she sold her house a guy that looked like a gang member bought her house, sad.

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

They are both bad.

San Bernardino has it all over the city. It's a sewer there. The city disbanded their gang unit years ago and LA gangs moved out there and took over the nice areas along with the bad areas. My daughter used to live north of the 30 off Waterman Ave where they have older homes and big trees. It used to be filled with older people and was a nice place to live. She had to sell her house and move to Yucaipa due to the gangs moving in. They were actually walking down the street and telling home owners they know when they are at work. Biker gangs also moved in their. When she sold her house a guy that looked like a gang member bought her house, sad.

Yeah, San Bernardino in general is a shit hole these days. I lived right where Loma Linda and Redlands meet (just about two miles east of SB) about four years ago, and you could just feel the sketchiness overwhelm you whenever crossing into SB. And it was widespread enough that I often thought to myself "there's no way to fix this."

2 hours ago, Redondo said:

They are both bad.

2016_city_map.png

Chicago has a problem everywhere but a few isolated areas. They have a Fallujah sized problem in two areas. The safest place is hanging out with the giant octopus in a row boat.

A jury has awarded a South Carolina woman more than $4.6 million after she was stuck by a hypodermic needle picked up in a Target parking lot.

The Independent-Mail of Anderson reported Carla Denise Garrison's award would be one of the largest in Anderson County history if it stands.

Court documents say the Anderson woman was in the retailer's parking lot in May 2014 when her daughter picked up a hypodermic needle. Garrison swatted it out of her hand and was stuck in her own palm.

Garrison was bedridden because of medication prescribed because of the potential risk of HIV.

The paper reports Garrison's attorney had offered Target a deal of $12,000. The company offered $750 in response.

Target spokeswoman Erika Winkels said the company is considering an appeal.