• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

4 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Tiger mauls grandmother to death at Beijing safari park

Reveal hidden contents

I put the video in the spoiler.  Pretty gnar, so you have been warned.

I guess some people don't understand the signs that say don't get out of the car or open the windows. And that was really quick.

24 minutes ago, Redondo said:

I guess some people don't understand the signs that say don't get out of the car or open the windows. And that was really quick.

One report I heard, was that the couple were fighting.  That's why she got out.  I don't know Chinese.  But I think she was complaining he was driving too slow and didn't know where he was going.

0728-dc-noodles.jpg?tl=1&ve=1

Virginia police officer denied service at restaurant

Authorities said the uniformed Alexandria police officer was standing in line at Noodles & Company when the cook came out from the back and told the cashier, “You better pull me off the line, because I'm not serving that,” according to Fox 5 DC.

The department said the cashier and the cook started to laugh and the officer left the restaurant. Police Chief Earl Cook was upset and spoke to management at the restaurant Tuesday. The restaurant said it would conduct an investigation into the incident.

“Well your first response as a police officer is anger," Cook said. "These are very difficult times right now with our relations with everyone, and to have one of my officers treated in that manner unnecessarily-- your first response is anger, then you calm down a bit."

The restaurant’s management told Cook that the situation unfolded just as the Alexandria officer alleged.