• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

15 hours ago, Blarg said:

The entire autopilot concept is so flawed and is going to result in more deaths. The auto industry is going to kill themselves with lawsuits from every accident that occurs when it could have been avoided by a driver response to conditions on the road. 

i think it really only works if every single car on the road is running on autopilot. there's just too much human element to compete with, and humans have proven again and again they like to drive like morons. not sure you can really program that into the auto driver program for tesla.

f1434a9e3fd14480be8cfc1658ee67db.jpg?tl=

Rikers worker traded Popeyes chicken for sex with inmates, suit says

A Rikers Island health-clinic worker plied female inmates with Popeyes chicken, candy, gum and cigarettes in exchange for sex, the women claim in a lawsuit.

By law, inmates are considered unable to consent to sex with their jailers and others in power over them.

The three inmates say physician’s assistant Sidney Wilson “repeatedly raped, sexually assaulted and abused” them over two years, telling them he loved them and even sending cash to their inmate spending accounts.

The abuse started for one of the women, identified as “K.A.,” when she wanted a prescription cream for her lips. Wilson allegedly asked, “What are you willing to do for it?” according to the Manhattan federal court lawsuit.

The lawsuit says K.A. told a guard that having sex with Wilson in exchange for contraband “seemed like a fair exchange.”

13 hours ago, gotbeer said:

That does it.   Never mind the gun.  I'm getting a machette.

Suspect's Hand Cut off With Machete During Home Invasion

I would assume suspect might be understating it.  If you got your hand cut off during a home invasion attempt at the minimum you are a trespasser.  

Also obligatory we need more machete laws.

#giveupyourmacheteNate

Cutting off a person's hand for being a thief is Islamic justice and we cannot allow the terrorists to influence our great nation. He should have done what real God fearing Americans do and shot the son of a bitch. Homeland security better have this guy on their watch list. 

'Ghost fish' seen for first time deep under the Pacific

Deep beneath the ocean’s surface, scientists have spotted for the first time a living “ghost fish,” an eel-like creature in the family of Aphyonidae.

The roughly four-inch long fish has eerie white skin and a tadpole-like tail, and was captured on camera on a ridge about 8200 feet underwater in the Pacific.

“I am sure that this is the first time a fish in this family has ever been seen alive,” Bruce Mundy, a fisheries biologist with NOAA, said in the video. “This is really an unusual sighting.”

5 hours ago, Redondo said:

'Ghost fish' seen for first time deep under the Pacific

Deep beneath the ocean’s surface, scientists have spotted for the first time a living “ghost fish,” an eel-like creature in the family of Aphyonidae.

The roughly four-inch long fish has eerie white skin and a tadpole-like tail, and was captured on camera on a ridge about 8200 feet underwater in the Pacific.

“I am sure that this is the first time a fish in this family has ever been seen alive,” Bruce Mundy, a fisheries biologist with NOAA, said in the video. “This is really an unusual sighting.”

cousin of the ghost shark, something we've known about here for years.

Punching white woman after yelling 'I hate white people' not hate crime, judge rules

An indigenous woman in Calgary, Canada who yelled “I hate white people” before punching a white woman in the face and knocking her tooth out did not commit a racially motivated hate crime, a provincial court judge has ruled.

Judge Harry Van Harten’s written decision in the case argued that the motivation of the perpetrator, Tamara Crowchief, in the attack on the victim, Lydia White, was not related to racial bias.