• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

imagine the thoughts running through this guy's head the first time he found out who she was.

imagine his thoughts after they had their first fight.

this dude is either compete bats**t crazy or braver than one of YK's local firemen.

i wish.

thats what i was hoping when i read about it. 

like it would be a dive hockey bar.

not even close.

its a fancy french place, from some UK couple who worked at a michelin 2 star place.

its crazy how many high end/famous restaurants are within walking distance around here.

http://www.lordstanleysf.com

only 2 stars? ha, i laugh at you.

i only eat at 3 star michelin places, like mimi's cafe.

b-envision.jpg

GM to import Chinese-made Buick SUV

General Motors Co., fresh off agreeing to a new union contract that is expected to drive up its U.S. labor costs, plans to become the first major auto maker to sell Chinese-made cars in the U.S.

The nation’s No. 1 auto maker by sales early next year plans to start selling the Buick Envision, a midsize sport-utility vehicle made in Shandong province, according to people familiar with the plan. The move would add a third SUV to Buick’s U.S. lineup at a time when such crossovers are among the best selling vehicles in the market.

b-envision.jpg

GM to import Chinese-made Buick SUV

General Motors Co., fresh off agreeing to a new union contract that is expected to drive up its U.S. labor costs, plans to become the first major auto maker to sell Chinese-made cars in the U.S.

The nation’s No. 1 auto maker by sales early next year plans to start selling the Buick Envision, a midsize sport-utility vehicle made in Shandong province, according to people familiar with the plan. The move would add a third SUV to Buick’s U.S. lineup at a time when such crossovers are among the best selling vehicles in the market.

Brings a whole new definition to "buying American"

1114%20pastafarian%20woman.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

A Massachusetts agency is letting a woman who belongs to the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster wear a colander on her head in her driver's license photo after she cited her religious beliefs.

Lowell resident Lindsay Miller said Friday that she "absolutely loves the history and the story" of Pastafarians, whose website says has existed in secrecy for hundreds of years and entered the mainstream in 2005.