• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

A public outcry has been raised over the plight of a woman who's considering an illegal abortion at 8 months because the child would violate China's restrictive birth policy and would cost her husband his job as a police officer.

i thought that they just paid a fine and life continued as it was before.

i know that the rural chinese families don't have quite the same requirement on number of children. one of the chinese kids i taught was the third of five kids, so bigger families do exist.

Cfakepathsturgisfiredept212bikerbar_2015
  MOTORCYCLE BAR BLAZE
'World's largest biker bar' burns to the ground in SD

An early morning fire has destroyed a popular Sturgis saloon that billed itself as the "world's largest biker bar."

Crews from the Sturgis Volunteer Fire Department responded to the Full Throttle Saloon on South Dakota Highway 34 about 12:30 a.m. Tuesday and found heavy smoke coming from the building.

Sturgis Assistant Fire Chief Shawn Barrows says firefighters tried to get inside but heat and smoke forced them to battle the blaze from the outside. The building was completely on the ground by 3 a.m.

I will believe it when I see it. If they come out with a pop-up tent version like the old Westy's, I might be interested.

I had a 65 deluxe split window, but I sold it to buy my wife's engagement ring and pay off my credit card so I could start our marriage debt free. Love my wife but miss my bus. Even the holes in the floor board and top speed of 57 mph down hill with the wind at my back.

Edited by Sully151

Oil production in U.S. seen tumbling due to price drop

Oil supply from the United States, Russia and other non-OPEC countries is expected to drop sharply next year — possibly the steepest decline since the Soviet Union collapsed — because of low prices, the International Energy Agency forecast Friday.

Lower L.A. gas prices coming soon? Exxon Mobil is poised to increase output at Torrance refinery

Exxon Mobil's plan to increase production at its Torrance refinery appears on track for approval, which could help lower gasoline prices in the Los Angeles region within weeks.

Oil supply from the United States, Russia and other non-OPEC countries is expected to drop sharply next year — possibly the steepest decline since the Soviet Union collapsed — because of low prices, the International Energy Agency forecast Friday.

Lower L.A. gas prices coming soon? Exxon Mobil is poised to increase output at Torrance refinery

Exxon Mobil's plan to increase production at its Torrance refinery appears on track for approval, which could help lower gasoline prices in the Los Angeles region within weeks.

So since the price is dropping due to oil production.  The companies will stop production so their prices go back up.  Advantage, middle east.

Oh, and it's about time for some kind of unforseen accident to happen if prices are looking to go down in Los Angeles.

alex, i'll take market manipulation for a billion, please.