• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

"Broderick said at least one young student he talked to “thought seriously about going back home” after seeing the “offensive message.”

Prude.  That's hilarious and if your daughter is dumb enough to spread her legs for those guys she deserves the herpes that comes her way.  

if you're a father, you're probably not going to see quite as much humor in this as others.

if you're a father, you're probably not going to see quite as much humor in this as others.

I have 3 daughters and I think it's funny. Even my wife would smile and not be offended.

My girls can take care of themselves and something like that wouldn't faze them.

Some parents may get all weird about it, but do they trust their daughters?

At what point is it freedom of speech and just a crass joke? And at what point is it whatever pc thing out now?

Why is this not freedom of speech, and a bunch of people burning the US flag protesting some crap is considered safe?

Kind of my opinion. Douchey for sure, and possibly offensive to some, but not exactly surprising or upsetting to me. It turns out that 18-22 year old males behave like 18-22 year old males.

At what point is it freedom of speech and just a crass joke?  And at what point is it whatever pc thing out now?  

it's always freedom of speech, but that doesn't make it freedom from consequences. is this really the message you want displayed as new students are arriving? we've been talking in the sports forum about what a crappy thing it was for sarkissian to get publicly drunk at the pep rally and the negative image that gives to the university. how are these signs any different than that?

i can appreciate the humor of it, but being as how my daughter is going to college in a couple of years, if i see signs like this anywhere near the school, i'm not real interested in leaving her there. 

This article is like it should be an onion article.  So a Mexican in a Mexican restaurant wrote it on a receipt to another Mexican but the message was really directed at the Mexican in the kitchen?  

At least no one was shot or stabbed.