• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

CHICO, Calif. — The Park Fire burning in Northern California near Chico has now become one of the largest wildfires in state history as flames continue to spread, causing additional evacuations to now spread across four counties and taking aim at a community that is still reeling from a deadly wildfire just six years ago.

But some good news emerged for firefighters with the weather forecast as the weekend began without the triple-digit heat and Fire Weather Warnings of the past few days.

CAL Fire now estimates the Park Fire has burned over 307,000 acres as of early Saturday morning, which ranks the fire as No. 8 on California’s list of most acreage burned by a fire.  At least 134 homes and structures have been damaged or destroyed and another 1,200 are threatened, fire officials said. Over 50 community zones are now under evacuation warnings across 4 counties, spanning more than 4,400 people.

https://www.foxweather.com/extreme-weather/park-fire-chico-california-among-largest-state-history-evacuation-orders-spread

• 3 weeks later...

Remember when counting VW Bugs (slug bugs) was a thing? 

There doesn't seem to be many on the road these days.  I have noticed an explosion of sightings of one vehicle lately... Teslas.  I find it interesting there are so many of them on the road.  I count them on my travels sometimes and I seem to average 5 for every mile I drive.  What's really amazing to me is that I will see at least one at every intersection I come to a stop. Not just now and then, but way more times than not.  Nearly every time and this isn't an exaggeration.

I'm not saying this is a bad or good thing.  It's just an observation. 

Anyone out there own a Tesla?

1 hour ago, T.G. said:

Remember when counting VW Bugs (slug bugs) was a thing? 

There doesn't seem to be many on the road these days.  I have noticed an explosion of sightings of one vehicle lately... Teslas.  I find it interesting there are so many of them on the road.  I count them on my travels sometimes and I seem to average 5 for every mile I drive.  What's really amazing to me is that I will see at least one at every intersection I come to a stop. Not just now and then, but way more times than not.  Nearly every time and this isn't an exaggeration.

I'm not saying this is a bad or good thing.  It's just an observation. 

Anyone out there own a Tesla?

You see Teslas on the road everywhere.  Except when you go on a long roadtrip.  Then they disappear till you hit your next major city.