• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

Joseph L. Owades, the son of working-class Jewish immigrants who escaped Europe shortly before ethnic turmoil ignited World War I, enjoyed an unlikely career reinventing the way Americans drink beer

Not once, but twice. 

His claim to fame? That he was, and still is, America's greatest brewer. 

Here is the story of the American who invented light beer — and helped create craft brewing as we know it today.

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/joseph-owades-created-light-beer-america-drinks

6 minutes ago, Lou said:

They're obviously racists.

Funny you should mention Gorman Thomas. The A's announcers were talking about him earlier.

Thomas had a cool mustache that my brother and I envied greatly. In our house we called him “Gorman the Man.”

4 minutes ago, Lou said:

I believe it.

Freeze tag must have been a bummer, however. Don't even get me started on Red Rover. 

Red rover was only a school game.

freeze tag? No, that was for amateurs. We played tv tag, where you had to say the name of a tv show before being tagged.

5 minutes ago, Tank said:

Red rover was only a school game.

freeze tag? No, that was for amateurs. We played tv tag, where you had to say the name of a tv show before being tagged.

You had a tv?

Damn elitist.

In this photo provided by Riverside County Animal Services, an animal control officer holds a chihuahua that was shot through the neck with an arrow in Thousand Palms, Calif., on Monday, May 23, 2022.  (Riverside County Animal Services via AP)

California chihuahua puppy shot with an arrow will be OK

A southern California Chihuahua puppy was shot in the neck with an arrow on Monday morning.

The tiny dog is expected to survive, according to Riverside County Animal Services and as The Associated Press reported. 

A woman called 911 from a southern California neighborhood near Desert Hot Springs on Monday morning and said that a wounded dog was "screaming." 

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/california-puppy-shot-arrow