• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

1 hour ago, Redondo said:

At Long Island's Hofstra University, students can study how the cartoon series "The Simpsons" has parodied classic literature for 33 seasons. Common themes such as family values, heroes and role models and American ingenuity are also examined.

Yes!

@tdawg87

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/man-loses-87-pounds-exercise-taco-bell

Man sheds 87 pounds while exercising every day for this discontinued Taco Bell menu item.

In January 2021, Sandberg, 37, began exercising every day until Taco Bell brings back his favorite menu item, the Grilled Stuft Nacho.

He’s continued the challenge for more than 480 days

2 hours ago, Blarg said:

@tdawg87

https://www.foxnews.com/lifestyle/man-loses-87-pounds-exercise-taco-bell

Man sheds 87 pounds while exercising every day for this discontinued Taco Bell menu item.

In January 2021, Sandberg, 37, began exercising every day until Taco Bell brings back his favorite menu item, the Grilled Stuft Nacho.

He’s continued the challenge for more than 480 days

ryan reynolds hd GIF

9 minutes ago, Katie said:

Currently.

Why do toddlers hate pooping in a toilet??

When my daughter was potty training she refused to poop in the toilet. No problem with pee though. One night I get home from work about 10pm and she meets me at the door all excited wanting to show me something. She takes me in the bathroom and there’s a humongous turd in the toilet. I asked her if it was her’s or mommy’s and she said it was hers and then asked me if I was proud of her. I never thought poop could bring such an endearing moment. She never wore a diaper or pull up after that. 

1 hour ago, Katie said:

Currently.

Why do toddlers hate pooping in a toilet??

The best advice we heard WS from Dr. Phil. He said to give your child a doll that poops or pees and have them train the doll to use a kiddie toilet. Worked like a charm for our daughter. 

We also gave her an M&M each time she successfully used the potty.