• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

• California man rescued after clifftop marriage proposal later arrested for drugs

A man who had to be rescued when he climbed a California cliff to propose to his girlfriend via cellphone video later was acting erratically and was found to be high on methamphetamine, authorities said Friday.

Morro Bay Fire Chief Steve Knuckles said that 27-year-old Michael Banks was arrested on suspicion of possessing methamphetamine.

Knuckles said Banks climbed to the top of the cliff early Thursday to propose. His girlfriend said yes, but Banks got stuck on the way down.

Banks "took a different trail down, much steeper" and became stranded, said Capt. Todd Gailey. "He couldn't go any direction, on a sheer ledge, with his feet dangling 80 feet off the ground."

Rescuers called in a helicopter, and a crew member descended by cable to hoist Banks from the narrow ledge.

Banks was calm for most of the ordeal, but "a little unnerved" at that part, Gailey said. He was not hurt.

About 4 p.m. Thursday Banks was arrested when witnesses reported he was acting erratically.

Morro Rock is a 600-foot landmark just offshore from the community of Morro Bay. Climbing is banned, but some go anyway, and there have been several fatal falls over the years. Banks will be charged for the chopper ride.

Banks said nothing during the rescue about any second thoughts on his choice of setting for the proposal, Gailey said.

However, the fire captain said others should consider a place "where you're not in danger of falling off a cliff."

Banks has been booked into jail and isn't available for comment.

Hah, nice job Hispanic CEO, laughing along with privileged white bitch and agreeing with the ghetto referrence because that would be a darker shade of brown. I wonder if he is still grinning if she said Barrio.

1460639820845.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Man accused of dog's rape, murder claimed dog killed his iguana

A man accused of raping and murdering an emotional support service dog in March allegedly told investigators in Washington state he hanged the 3-year-old pit bull mix from a tree in the forest because the animal killed his pet iguana.

James Leroy Evans, 33, posted $50,000 bail and was released from Thurston County Jail on Wednesday, where he was being held on a first-degree animal cruelty charge, Q13Fox reported. He was arrested Sunday based on a tip from a relative of the dog’s owner, The Olympian reported.

Evans confessed to officials that he killed the dog, telling authorities, “I did it! I hung her,” according to court documents viewed by The Olympian.

His next court date is April 26.

“What I know from family members is that he’s got an explosive personality,” Thurston County animal control officer Erika Johnson said. “He’s got some real anger issues.”

A biker discovered the puppy, named Diamond, hanging from the tree on March 22. Scratch marks from where the dog had struggled were evident at the scene. A veterinarian later revealed the dog had been severely sexually abused. The official cause of death was asphyxiation.

an update on a case where the nuns are being ripped off by their church leadership. my men's chorus has sung at this house several times, and it's a shame to see this happen to these wonderful ladies.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-katy-perry-nuns-convent-los-feliz-20160413-story.html

This is a real weird case.  I've been following this a bit because it's on the strange level.  But from what I'm reading, it's the nuns that were being taken advantage of.  There is doubts that the restraunteur can afford the place. 

In the end though.  The real losers will be the nuns and archdiosees, and the winners will be the lawyers.