• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Links Thread

After waiting for two hours on the tarmac in Los Angeles, Flight 598 was going smoothly  last Wednesday until passengers started smelling something unusual.

"About an hour into the flight, I started smelling this terrible smell,” passenger Steve McCall told Inside Edition. “I look up the aisle way and there's a dog pooping right in the middle of the aisle. It's a big dog, three or four feet tall or long, and he was just going!"

The airline cabin crew cleaned up the mess, but anyone who has ever stepped in dog poo, knows it can leave a lingering stench.

“An hour later, it still smelled bad, and after they cleaned it all up, it pooped again,” McCall said. “A couple of people started dry-heaving, a couple of people were throwing up."

To make matters worse, the cleaning crew ran out of cleaning supplies and finally the pilot came on the speaker to announce that the flight would be making an emergency landing in Kansas City, Missouri.

Topless woman sings in a tree in Huntington Beach

A woman was taken to a hospital Friday morning after she was seen topless and singing in a tree in a residential neighborhood in Huntington Beach. Police officers arrived on the frontage road of Innsbruck Drive, south of Yorktown Avenue, at 11:03 a.m. to find the woman in the tree, said Huntington...

After waiting for two hours on the tarmac in Los Angeles, Flight 598 was going smoothly  last Wednesday until passengers started smelling something unusual.

"About an hour into the flight, I started smelling this terrible smell,” passenger Steve McCall told Inside Edition. “I look up the aisle way and there's a dog pooping right in the middle of the aisle. It's a big dog, three or four feet tall or long, and he was just going!"

The airline cabin crew cleaned up the mess, but anyone who has ever stepped in dog poo, knows it can leave a lingering stench.

“An hour later, it still smelled bad, and after they cleaned it all up, it pooped again,” McCall said. “A couple of people started dry-heaving, a couple of people were throwing up."

To make matters worse, the cleaning crew ran out of cleaning supplies and finally the pilot came on the speaker to announce that the flight would be making an emergency landing in Kansas City, Missouri.

don't animals on flights have to be caged? or has this policy changed? i'd think an uncaged animal flying among the passengers would present several possible problems.

Topless woman sings in a tree in Huntington Beach

A woman was taken to a hospital Friday morning after she was seen topless and singing in a tree in a residential neighborhood in Huntington Beach. Police officers arrived on the frontage road of Innsbruck Drive, south of Yorktown Avenue, at 11:03 a.m. to find the woman in the tree, said Huntington...

victor's mom keeps finding new ways to entertain us. kudos.

don't animals on flights have to be caged? or has this policy changed? i'd think an uncaged animal flying among the passengers would present several possible problems.

It has changed you can bring fairly large size dogs on planes now and they sit in the bottom storage area by their owners feet.

Edited by JAHV76

Blame the balloons: Thousands without power in South L.A., other areas

Thousands were without power Monday night in Southern California, and at least one major outage was caused by Mylar balloons. About 5,000 customers in an unincorporated part of South Los Angeles lost power about 4:30 p.m. because metallic balloons were caught in the electrical equipment

They're called "emotional support animals" now, and really, you can take any animal on a plane with you:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/01/15/someone-just-used-a-federal-law-to-bring-a-live-turkey-on-a-delta-flight/

OOPS!!!

This headline showed up on my Yahoo News page this morning 2/16..  

Freakish eel-like sea creature shows up on Australian beach

"What the **** is it?"  (The edit came from posting it here...the Yahoo censors haven't caught it yet)

They're the words written by Ethan Tippa on his Facebook page when he posted about this mysterious sea creature found in Swansea, on the New South Wales Central Coast in Australia on Monday.

http://news.yahoo.com/freakish-eel-sea-creature-shows-100824562.html