• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Gameday Thread: Seattle Mariners vs. Angels (4/6/2015 - Opening Day)

Chuck

Richards should be pitching this game against Felix. 

I like our chances against Iwakuma better than against Hernandez. 

Weaver is a decent #3, good #4 guy now... If CJ, Shoemaker and Richards can get it done, have ERA's under 4, we'll be fine. 

King Felix is on the Clayton Kershaw level of pitchers guys. We're going to get dominated by this guy 3 out of 5 times.

Kershaw has given up 3 runs so far to the Padres. I think I'd rather the Angels faced him instead.

Freeze hit that ball hard, just happened to be right at Felix. Calhoun has some hard hit outs. Trout has a home run. Aybar has made some nice plays and has a hit. Weaver didn't have good command or any velocity, but was still able to limit the damage to 4 runs. Can't always be negative Nancy's. It's a long season, don't get your blood pressure up so early.

Freeze hit that ball hard, just happened to be right at Felix. Calhoun has some hard hit outs. Trout has a home run. Aybar has made some nice plays and has a hit. Weaver didn't have good command or any velocity, but was still able to limit the damage to 4 runs. Can't always be negative Nancy's. It's a long season, don't get your blood pressure up so early.

come on now. we've already played 7 innings of a 162 game season against one of the top 3 or 4 pitchers in mlb. what else do you need to see?

Oh my. They haven't hit well, haven't pitched well and haven't fielded well. It happens countless times in a season and this is just one of those. But you're seriously clutching at straws if you're arguing there's been a whole heap of good things today.