• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Mayweather/Pacquiao PPV Cost...

No cover charge? I'd be shocked if not

Hooters usually has a $10 per person table reservation fee, at least for PPV UFC and other boxing matches.  If you show up on that night, there is no cover, but you more than likely won't get a table since 90% of them are reserved.  Might be more for this fight though, I haven't heard how much they are going to charge.  But still, 2-4 people at $10 means $60+ in free food and drink.  If the cover goes up to $20 still might be worth it.  

At least with Mayweather running away for 12 rounds you know it will go the distance

Funny.

I was listening to SiriusXM and one of the radio personalities was kind of famous for going at Mayweather for not fighting Paquio to where Mayweather won't even come on the radio program anymore because he got owned by the radio personality.

He had some other guest on and they talked about the fight coming up this weekend and the guest said something like, "We make a super team. It would be like Mayweather and Paquio, but working together. Who would you be, Mayweather or Paquio?"

And the radio personality says, "I'll be Mayweather because I'm good at avoiding shit too"

A solid double entendre 

Booked my room at Planet Hollywood in Vegas right when I heard the fight was announced.  Gonna be a great weekend to be in Vegas!

Same here!

I don't even remember what hotel I booked us at - but locked it down minutes after I heard the fight announcement.

Gonna be insane. Still trying to get tickets to the fight, but I have yet to even seen anything available at any price.

Even if we can't get to the show, will still be an awesome weekend to be in Vegas!

Same here!

I don't even remember what hotel I booked us at - but locked it down minutes after I heard the fight announcement.

Gonna be insane. Still trying to get tickets to the fight, but I have yet to even seen anything available at any price.

Even if we can't get to the show, will still be an awesome weekend to be in Vegas!

That day is also the same day as the Kentucky Derby.  Oh, and if you are still up after the fight, you can go watch the opening weekend of Age of Ultron.

That day is also the same day as the Kentucky Derby.  Oh, and if you are still up after the fight, you can go watch the opening weekend of Age of Ultron.

true!

i would have gone to see the derby live this year if they didnt plan the fight.

next year.

definitely gonna watch the derby afterwards.

will not be going to a movie in vegas though. unless the movie is being projected on the wall at the pool or at a bar/club. 

and the movie is called Tombstone.

Edited by mrwicked