• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Al Shabaab storms Kenyan university, 70 killed

I guess since the victims are all the wrong color this whole thing is funny.

One crazy dude kills less than half of that number in NJ and the whole country goes crazy.

I resent that remark. I killed way more than half. They just haven't found all the bodies yet.

And don't call me dude!

This is of course very tragic. Unfortunately, the frequency with which these types of tragedies occur is numbing. :/

I wonder.  

Historically, I=is the frequency of these types of tragedies occurring more?  Or are we just able to get information on these types of tragedies happening more?

In a typical week it seems that an airplane crashes, some muslims kill a bunch of dudes, a crazy man shoots up a strip mall, the cops waste a few guys, some kids jump someone on camera, a wrestler kills a dude with a body slam, a bunch of babies die from cancer. I'm losing my ability to feel. 

In a typical week it seems that an airplane crashes, some muslims kill a bunch of dudes, a crazy man shoots up a strip mall, the cops waste a few guys, some kids jump someone on camera, a wrestler kills a dude with a body slam, a bunch of babies die from cancer. I'm losing my ability to feel. 

You forgot gang bangers get heart transplants and continue with criminal activity until they die, taking a usable heart away from a law abiding person.

Think about all the stuff you don't hear about.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2015/04/01/chicago-murders-shootings/70787110/

The city has recorded 355 shootings this year as of Monday compared with 253 shootings for the first quarter of 2014, according to crime statistics released by the Chicago Police Department on Wednesday.