• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Airbus A320 Crashes in Alps

The German news source they cited is apparently an anti-Islamic blog, so take it with a grain of salt.

At some point we'll find out. The German authorities would not cover that up if it were true. They don't care about offending members of a certain "peaceful" religion.

There are reports circling...on fringe right win blogs...take it with a grain of salt...but you rush here to post it to make sure it gets out there. You know how that original report was sourced...because apparently the pilot visited Bremen...and there is a mosque in the city of Bremen. J'ACCUSE!!!!!

German authorities would not cover it up...as if there are daily incidents in the US "covered up" by US authorities and press

I'm glad you are on this board...it's like we have our own Michael Sibley

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/michael-sibley-bombs-atlanta-georgia

Edited by red321

So according to the story gotbeer linked, this guy killed himself and a plane full of people because his dream of getting a job as a pilot at Lufthansa probably wasn't going to happen. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been turned down for a ton of jobs over the years. Never once did it occur to me to kill myself and take a bunch of people with me.

So according to the story gotbeer linked, this guy killed himself and a plane full of people because his dream of getting a job as a pilot at Lufthansa probably wasn't going to happen. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have been turned down for a ton of jobs over the years. Never once did it occur to me to kill myself and take a bunch of people with me.

Congratulations.  You are not mentally ill, or crazy or just a freak.  

You are just an Angels fan.  Which makes you mentally ill, crazy and a freak  

Wait, what?

Congratulations.  You are not mentally ill, or crazy or just a freak.  

You are just an Angels fan.  Which makes you mentally ill, crazy and a freak  

Wait, what?

So what you're saying is that I have learned to channel my insanity in a more constructive way than said German pilot did. Thanks for noticing.

So what you're saying is that I have learned to channel my insanity in a more constructive way than said German pilot did. Thanks for noticing.

To get to the level of the German Pilot.  You would have to like Mathis.  Or play him 50% of the time.

conspiracy theory in 3....2....1.....

You'd like to think there are no conspiracies? To do so would not be responsible.  I do not like the fact that the media character assassinates the co-pilot before asking questions like "did these Airliners have Uninterruptible auto pilot that which patented in 2006(to prevent hi-jacking or a crazy pilot)? UAP allows the Airliner to be controlled via satellite, tower or awacs and is utilized in most Airliners.  Just the fact that this is being avoided should be of concern.

Edited by acro2008

i think if the co-pilot locked out the pilot, there's really not much need to dig deeper on whether or not someone else was remotely controlling the plane.

Clearly the aliens took control of the co-pilot as well as the aircraft.

I think most on here would consider me to be the king of conspiracies and even I don't see anything that points to the plane being remote controlled. 

Notice how Vladdy said he doesn't see anything that points to the plane being remote controlled.  But says nothing about aliens.   :o

You'd like to think there are no conspiracies? To do so would not be responsible. I do not like the fact that the media character assassinates the co-pilot before asking questions like "did these Airliners have Uninterruptible auto pilot that which patented in 2006(to prevent hi-jacking or a crazy pilot)? UAP allows the Airliner to be controlled via satellite, tower or awacs and is utilized in most Airliners. Just the fact that this is being avoided should be of concern.

Satellite tracking doesn't even find jets off of radio contact for five hours as they eventually ditch somewhere in the Indian Ocean. Edited by notti

You'd like to think there are no conspiracies? To do so would not be responsible. I do not like the fact that the media character assassinates the co-pilot before asking questions like "did these Airliners have Uninterruptible auto pilot that which patented in 2006(to prevent hi-jacking or a crazy pilot)? UAP allows the Airliner to be controlled via satellite, tower or awacs and is utilized in most Airliners. Just the fact that this is being avoided should be of concern.

.......wouldnt that eliminate the need for a pilot?....id imagine it would be cheaper to pay a guy on the ground to fly it wouldnt it?

And if it was uninterruptable....how would a satelite or awacs (lol) be able to get in and steer it? Wouldnt that interrupt it?

@vladdylonglegs, i know that there are systems that can 'steer' interceptors from awacs planes, but in terms of the guy above statements, they have to be toggled on by aomeone in the cockpit. And if it can be toggled on they can be toggled off.

Also, as far as i understand it, the awacs can only steer the plane on anew heading, not actually 'fly' it.

You think theres a bar out there that drone pilots all go to and try to get laid?

And do drone pilots have cool callsigns?

Drone pilots would make that Kansas bar in Top Gun look like a WoW convention.

"Hey Drone Goose, take me to your computer or lose me forever!"

"Show me the way to the basement honey!"

It really doesn't matter if you replace a pilot in the seat with a drone pilot, someone will have some grudge and ram a jet into the dirt. Or better yet when you skylink them all to satellites, the guys that hacked Anthem Blue Cross will down the entire global network of airlines because they didn't like the casting for the new Ghostbusters.

It really doesn't matter if you replace a pilot in the seat with a drone pilot, someone will have some grudge and ram a jet into the dirt. Or better yet when you skylink them all to satellites, the guys that hacked Anthem Blue Cross will down the entire global network of airlines because they didn't like the casting for the new Ghostbusters.

Which was the plot in the last season of 24. So it's entirely plausible.

I can see someone doing something horrible over that.

They wear flight suits while sitting in a cozy room just outside the Vegas city limits. I'm sure they have cool names like Laptop and Alice.

Lol, a guy at works brother in law is a drone 'pilot' (out of nellis). I remember him mentioning how those guys wear flight suits...which i imagine is important to carry items in all those pockets onstead of, like, leaving them on the computer desk.

They are flame retardant though in case of the cpu overheating.

"What did you do before the war?"

"I was a shift lead at frys electronics"