• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

C.J Cron

Not going to start a thread but I haven't been watching too much spring training. I just saw Pujols go yard and rounded the bases with a little hop in his step, he looks good from the little bit I've seen this spring. Would most agree or have I just lucked out and seen his better AB's?

Cron's AB was nice as well, laid off a pitch he would've swung at in the past before going oppo in a 2 strike count

Edited by CanadianHalo

Spring Training indeed, but he also entered in an open competition for AB's with Joyce, Cowgill, Navarro, Krauss and perhaps even Green.

Right now, he's earning an everyday spot in this lineup. He's hitting for the signiture power but he's also using the entire field.

I also think you can't use the same argument to validate Featherston's place on this team while invalidating Cron's ability to be a presence in this lineup.

Edited by ScottyA_MWAH

Not going to start a thread but I haven't been watching too much spring training. I just saw Pujols go yard and rounded the bases with a little hop in his step, he looks good from the little bit I've seen this spring. Would most agree or have I just lucked out and seen his better AB's?

Cron's AB was nice as well, laid off a pitch he would've swung at in the past before going oppo in a 2 strike count

From what little I have seen, Pujols is looking good, driving the ball to all fields.

Holy crap dude. Just watched the Pujols replay. Can't agree more!

He looks good! Lost some weight. 

Jeter weaver's the frontrunner for cy young as well

Is that the gay love child of Derek Jeter and Jered Weaver?

Spring Training indeed, but he also entered in an open competition for AB's with Joyce, Cowgill, Navarro, Krauss and perhaps even Green.

Right now, he's earning an everyday spot in this lineup. He's hitting for the signiture power but he's also using the entire field.

I also think you can't use the same argument to validate Featherston's place on this team while invalidating Cron's ability to be a presence in this lineup.

Tough competition there  (sarcasm).

Trumbo redux. He can make some adjustments and become a very good offensive weapon, or he can be an average all around player with one very specific skill.

The Trumbo comp is a good one but a bit easy. I think Cron hits for a 20-point higher average. Hopefully.

The Trumbo comp is a good one but a bit easy. I think Cron hits for a 20-point higher average. Hopefully.

He's less of an all or nothing guy than Trumbo...better all around hitter...will he be able to succeed and produce in the bigs like Trumbo? Dunno...

Edited by DMVol

I'm not a big fan of Scotty's player analysis or his website but the Angels need a productive bat from C.J. Cron this season. It's kind of scary going into the season with Joyce as our #4 hitter ... that's not a knock on Joyce because I do like the trade.

Haha. What a dick. The beginning of your first sentence serves no purpose. You could have made the same point without including it. But you including it anyway. Because you're so "edgy."

I love it.