• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

2015 March Madness

It was a winnable game, the shooting just abandoned us. Couldn't make a three. Couldn't make a jump shot period, and we missed like what? 6 layups?

Oh well, it was a decent run

They should have gone to Parker more down low. That worked well in the UAB game. The Bruins were outscored in the paint and as you said, couldn't make a shot outside. They had a golden opportunity when Gonzaga went cold but they went stone cold too. Their big man was the key for them in the second half. He muscled his way to the basket and also had a couple of great passes.

I would've like to see Norte Dame beat Kentucky.

I was dreading the possibility. I listen to Mike and Mike on ESPN Radio on the way to work, and I was not looking forward to hearing Mike Golic spewing about how Notre Dame took out the undefeated Wildcats come Monday morning.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

ND had the perfect game plan and exercised it to perfection...

until the last few possessions when the offense stopped moving and they decided to go dribble,dribble,dribble...step back jumper. Played not to lose down the stretch.

St. John's just hired Chris Mullin, high praise in the New York press even though he has never coached anywhere and who knows if he can even recruit. Most of the kids he will talk to probably have no idea who he is. St. John's is a long way removed from the glory days of the old Big East, and from what I understand their facilities are a mess.

So horribly out of control. I mean they actually burned a couple of shirts. No public property, no rioting, just lit their Pendletons on fire in a big small heap and added a few of their Kentucky logo wear in as well. When will this madness end?

CBzFLAqUEAA2e3N.jpg

#kentuckylogowearmatters

Edited by notti