• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Anybody going to WM XXXI at Levi's Stadium on 3/29?

Hey, at least the fans today recognize it as entertainment, and don't take it seriously like back in the day when the heels would be routinely pelted with trash.

Agreed Cezero on the seating distance from the ring, but a one time thing isn't bad.

Edited by Angel Oracle

WM XXXI fell through for me.   So I focused on going to last night's RAW at Staples Center with a friend. 

Show was solid, and they even taped an hour of this week's Smackdown as well.

The fun continued afterward at the Yard House restaurant in L.A. Live.   Who should come by our table and compliment us on the shirts (Mark Henry's That's What I Do) we were wearing?   (Actually, I was in both Mark Henry and Bray Wyatt mode with the shirt partially covered by a unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt like what Bray wears.)

Yep, Paige

She was there with Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes.

So we went over and talked with her for a couple of minutes.    That was a cool night.

Edited by Angel Oracle

We went to wrestling once, in 1984. I was 12. There was a battle royal and I think Andre the Giant was in it.

The other main event was Sgt. Slaughter and JYD vs Iron Sheik and Nikolai Volkov.

Loved the one time we went. We had floor seats and because of my friend's mom is a movie producer we ate breakfast with Sgt Slaughter at some DTLA hotel at 2am.

Didn't captivate me to ever want to attend or watch after I discovered girls and alcohol.

I couldn't fathom going as an adult though I respect what those guys do to their bodies. But I'm not going to cry like that one guy did.

WM XXXI fell through for me. So I focused on going to last night's RAW at Staples Center with a friend.

Show was solid, and they even taped an hour of this week's Smackdown as well.

The fun continued afterward at the Yard House restaurant in L.A. Live. Who should come by our table and compliment us on the shirts (Mark Henry's That's What I Do) we were wearing? (Actually, I was in both Mark Henry and Bray Wyatt mode with the shirt partially covered by a unbuttoned Hawaiian shirt like what Bray wears.)

Yep, Paige

She was there with Alicia Fox and Rosa Mendes.

So we went over and talked with her for a couple of minutes. That was a cool night.

I understood nothing of this post but it was a fun read. AO is a legend.

Listening to Stephanie McMahon talk is like nails on a chalkboard. If Vince isn't going to be part of the on screen stuff anymore, they need to find a way to get Shane McMahon to be the guy leading the way. Stephanie has no charisma what so ever.

Edited by Chimi

I don't watch WWE anymore. I watch WrestleMania every year though just as something fun to do. Why aren't they capitalizing on the huge star success of Daniel Bryan? Why wasn't he the one fighting Brock in the Main Event of the biggest show of the year?

I don't watch WWE anymore. I watch WrestleMania every year though just as something fun to do. Why aren't they capitalizing on the huge star success of Daniel Bryan? Why wasn't he the one fighting Brock in the Main Event of the biggest show of the year?

I haven't been keeping up with it as much as AO or others. I watched Wrestlemania last night for the first time in years. From what I heard, they want the lower tier belts to have meaning/value again and that's why they gave the Intercontinental belt to Bryan and the US Title to Cena. I love Daniel Bryan. His entrance was the coolest of the evening. 76K all doing the YES movement was pretty damn cool.