• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Lets Go Rangers

NJHalo

In the morning yesterday I watched a documentary on the 1994 Rangers vs. Devils ECF.  I was too young to remember Messier guaranteeing victory in game 6 then getting a hatrick in the third period to lead the Rangers to victory!  They could use a little Rick Nash guaranteeing, as Johnny Drama would say, VICTORY!

In the morning yesterday I watched a documentary on the 1994 Rangers vs. Devils ECF.  I was too young to remember Messier guaranteeing victory in game 6 then getting a hatrick in the third period to lead the Rangers to victory!  They could use a little Rick Nash guaranteeing, as Johnny Drama would say, VICTORY!

Best hockey I have ever seen was that 94 run. I just started Getting season tickets in 92, so I was there for that whole 94 run.

Messier's guarantee is the greatest clutch performance under pressure that I have ever seen. Getting the hat trick and assisting on the other goal. The stuff of legends.

Oh well. Great season comes to a disappointing end.

Lightning played a solid 60 minutes. Rangers looked lethargic and never sustained any offensive pressure.

Go Ducks

So NJ.  Just curious.  But are the Rangers going to fire their coach or trade their players?  Obviously they suck.  /sarcasm channeling the Ducks thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...