• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

So yeah, about that letter the republicans sent to Iran...

just found out that prosecution under the logan act for this letter won't work legally.

maybe we could impeach the entire congress for lack of performance and negligence in response to a duty.

that way, the next bunch that comes in will do thier jobs.

just found out that prosecution under the logan act for this letter won't work legally.

maybe we could impeach the entire congress for lack of performance and negligence in response to a duty.

that way, the next bunch that comes in will do thier jobs.

It's not the people, it is the system.

Not that this group doesn't suck but as long as things are set up the way they are nothing will change.

It's not the people, it is the system.

Not that this group doesn't suck but as long as things are set up the way they are nothing will change.

this is true.

unfortunately,the changes that need to be made are of such a fundamental nature that short of violent revolt they will never be made.

It is the people.

We are not victims, we get the government that we deserve by not giving a damn and voting for the same failed representatives over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

By people, I meant the people in office.  I agree we get the government we deserve but I don't agree it is because we elect the same people repeatedly.

Our problem is we vote via letter.  R or D and hence we keep voting for the same "kind" of person repeatedly.

i think it's both the people we elect and the system that we've allowed them to create. even new people coming in to office for the first time are showed how things work in the beltway and that they're expected to follow suit.

i certainly didn't vote for lobbyists to have so much sway, but we can't seem to get rid of them or their massive influence.

So everybody on this thread wants a deal of any kind with IRAN? A "treaty" or deal that gives Iran a nuke in 10 years.

Obama plans to take his deal with Iran to the UN, not our congress, to be sanctioned, and you're pissed about a letter?

Times change. Israel has been promising that Iran will have nukes in a year for the last 30 years. Nothing wrong with negotiating.

Is that written in the deal? That they get a nuke in 10 years?

Obama has removed all US sanctions ~ he's offered to remove all limitations on enriching uranium in 10 yrs. The mullahs are saying no way they'll stop.

BTW, last week the White House celebrated an Iranian holiday.

This info was from the Washington Post, not Fox News.