• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

This could be what finally brings Hillary down

Not having the opportunity or ability to have a prestigious job shouldn't attract our scorn. We should save that for people who actually do bad things. It's also rather short-sighted as you wouldn't want people to dismiss you because of your job. 

By the way, have you guys noticed that some of the nicest customer service comes from people with unprestigious jobs? VERY VERY generally speaking, people are nicer at McDonald's than at the DMV, despite making one-third as much. 

The DMV is a bad example. They have no competition, and therefore no incentive to be good at their job because everyone has to use their services

We can speculate as to the reason. I was just pointing out that I almost never have a negative interaction with people who hold low-paying jobs. I rarely have a rude one at the DMV as well since I tend to be a polite person, but it's no better. 

Not having the opportunity or ability to have a prestigious job shouldn't attract our scorn. We should save that for people who actually do bad things. It's also rather short-sighted as you wouldn't want people to dismiss you because of your job. 

Especially when the economy was in the abyss here, I knew a lot of skilled people who either couldn't find employment or took jobs that were well beneath their qualifications in order to have some money coming in. My next door neighbor was an electrician, and he was unemployed for nearly a year when his company laid him off. The repairman who Safelite sent out to repair my windshield was an IT manager until his employer went bankrupt. I also talked with a salesman at CarMax who was a trained commercial pilot, laid off when tourism dropped off.

The DMV is a bad example. They have no competition, and therefore no incentive to be good at their job because everyone has to use their services

I'd love to see Hilary work at a DMV for her next job.

Edited by Tank

I'm just pissed my Albertsons decided to remove the self-checkout. What the **** mang. I show up one day and they're all gone.

Self checkout was so ****ing fast and easy. 

The last thing I want is human interaction at the grocery store..

I prefer to get my daily dose of human interaction alone, in a dark room, online.....with my hand on my....

Edited by Poozy

Few things as humorous as seeing the woman famous for the "a vast right-wing conspiracy" quote throwing out the line "another conspiracy theory" when trying to explain her email problems. 

She looks so uncomfortable on Meet The Press this morning.  The way that she leaves herself an out with every statement she makes is actually quite artful.  Never tell an untruth that you can't somehow back out of later. 

Best part was her saying that lots of people change their positions, including our president. 

Then Chuckie T. drops the line, "Well, Bernie Sanders has always held these positions.  And held them when they weren't popular to do so."

Her response?

"Yeah, but the republicans ..."

'Merica! 

Best part was her saying that lots of people change their positions, including our president. 

Then Chuckie T. drops the line, "Well, Bernie Sanders has always held these positions.  And held them when they weren't popular to do so."

Her response?

"Yeah, but the republicans ..."

'Merica! 

When did Sanders start supporting gay marriage? Being from a small state, he can jump on liberal trends as they come up. I doubt it was based on principle rather than fashion. 

Edited by Juan Savage