• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

This could be what finally brings Hillary down

sex slavery in thailand is a very real thing. one of my friends (who's a pastor) has been to a camp in the northern part of the country where girls can find safe haven. the sex trade is very real and very much a nightmare for the girls who've been sold into it. there are a lot of good people trying to break up the industry, but they're having a very difficult time because there's so much of it.

Clinton last Friday -  â€œAt the end of the day, I am sorry that this has been confusing to people and has raised a lot of questions"

Clinton Tuesday -  For the whole email debacle:  "I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility." Adding:  â€œ I do think I could have and should have done a better job answering questions earlier.  I really didn't, perhaps, appreciate the need to do that."  

The ever evolving answers of HRC.  Followed by a statement that says, "You can trust me to tell you exactly what I think you need to hear."

So relatable.  

The best part is she issued her apology because she commissioned a focus group that decided Hillary should come clean.

Clinton last Friday - “At the end of the day, I am sorry that this has been confusing to people and has raised a lot of questions"

Clinton Tuesday - For the whole email debacle: "I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility." Adding: “ I do think I could have and should have done a better job answering questions earlier. I really didn't, perhaps, appreciate the need to do that."

The ever evolving answers of HRC. Followed by a statement that says, "You can trust me to tell you exactly what I think you need to hear."

So relatable.

Clinton last Friday -  â€œAt the end of the day, I am sorry that this has been confusing to people and has raised a lot of questions"

Clinton Tuesday -  For the whole email debacle:  "I’m sorry about that. I take responsibility." Adding:  â€œ I do think I could have and should have done a better job answering questions earlier.  I really didn't, perhaps, appreciate the need to do that."  

The ever evolving answers of HRC.  Followed by a statement that says, "You can trust me to tell you exactly what I think you need to hear."

So relatable.  

she's so full of crap. i don't understand why people can't see that.