• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

This could be what finally brings Hillary down

Look, guys. If David Duke went to South Africa for a honeymoon, we'd all suspect it was because he felt a bond with the system there. It doesn't take a huge leap to think that Sanders visited Cuba and the Soviet Union because he sees them as part of the same movement. 

That's why the SAME PEOPLE who want to boycott Arizona and Indiana for not being 100% enthusiastic about gay marriage want people to lift the embargo on Cuba. American leftists (not a mojority of Dems until a few years ago) have always liked communist countries and communist dictators. 

I think you're clumsily looking for some insult and think you've found it by saying my ideas are from the 80s. Such a charge requires no defense because it's meaningless. That's like saying your idea that people should get a minimum wage is from the 1870s where the idea originated.

My idea? Again, you seem to know an awful lot about people who aren't you.

As for the 80s remark, perhaps I should have said the 50s. You see more communists than McCarthy did. That's verifiable in just about any one of your posts.

Juan, knows the intentions of everyone he disagrees with ideologically, it is a pretty cool gift. Oh and by gift I mean assumption.

If somebody in Cuba starts talking to his friend about elections and free speech, they'd probably be told that they're listening to American ideas. 

If somebody in the US starts talking about how we have both a sex and a gender and you can switch the latter which is nothing but a social construct, should the listener assume that he discovered this on their own or that they learned it in some gender class from some butchy commie or from an MSNBC special report? In my experience, those ideas only come about through explicit teaching by people with an obvious philosophy.  

I'm a Republican, but I don't think it's bias to point out that the Dem field is made up of a liar who's accomplished nothing (Clinton), an old commie (Sanders vacayed in the Soviet Union), and possibly the dumbest person in any room and quite possibly even in the Angels dugout when Hamilton was on the team (Biden).

They have a credible alternative in Webb, but he might not be down with dudes using chick bathrooms or some other disqualifier.

Id love to see your unbiased opinions on the Republican field

Look, guys. If David Duke went to South Africa for a honeymoon, we'd all suspect it was because he felt a bond with the system there. It doesn't take a huge leap to think that Sanders visited Cuba and the Soviet Union because he sees them as part of the same movement.

That's why the SAME PEOPLE who want to boycott Arizona and Indiana for not being 100% enthusiastic about gay marriage want people to lift the embargo on Cuba. American leftists (not a mojority of Dems until a few years ago) have always liked communist countries and communist dictators.

I've bee to Louisiana before, that doesn't make a a bible beater racist

I wouldn't assume that you were because going to Louisiana or Paris or London or San Francisco can merely be sightseeing. 

When I was in Iraq, and somebody told me that they were spending their leave in Thailand, I'd assume that they wanted cheap hookers. If somebody tells me, in the 80s, that he's going to Cuba and the Soviet Union, he's probably a communist. 

Look, guys. If David Duke went to South Africa for a honeymoon, we'd all suspect it was because he felt a bond with the system there.

If Duke went to SA for his honeymoon, I'd assume it was to be in an exotic location with amazing animals and a chance to have a lot of sex with his wife. I doubt it would have anything to do with the system there.

I wouldn't assume that you were because going to Louisiana or Paris or London or San Francisco can merely be sightseeing.

When I was in Iraq, and somebody told me that they were spending their leave in Thailand, I'd assume that they wanted cheap hookers. If somebody tells me, in the 80s, that he's going to Cuba and the Soviet Union, he's probably a communist.

Oh ok so you're ignorant, got it.

I'll also assume that since you went to Iraq you are a terrorist and converted to Islam.

When in Baghdad

Scenario 1

Joe:  "I'm going to be spending my leave in Thailand."

Juan: "Oh.  Without asking you any additional questions,  I'm just going to assume that you want cheap hookers."

Scenario 2

Steve: "Really?  Why Thailand?"

Joe:  "I'm doing a missionary trip for my church."

Steve:  "Go with God, Joe.  Go with God!"

Scenario 3

Steve: "Really?  Why Thailand?"

Joe:  "I want cheap hookers."

I guess by your assumptions, one couldn't sight see in Russia or Thailand

It doesn't take a huge leap to think that Sanders visited Cuba and the Soviet Union because he sees them as part of the same movement. 

In the words of Bill Engvall, Evel Knievel couldn't have made that leap. I don't select the countries that I visit based upon whether I admire their governmental systems, and I don't know of anyone else who has either. People travel for different reasons, including family and business. I suppose that, according to your logic, everyone who has visited China is a closet communist. That is beyond asinine.

I can't figure out whether you're just trolling us, or whether you really are that far gone. I have never heard anyone equate gay marriage to normalizing relations with Cuba (which is decades overdue, IMO).

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

My mom went to the USSR in 1985. She also voted for Hillary in the '08 primary.

I'm not really sure what to think right now.

Don't worry Tank, John did that for you.

Just call her Comrade from here on out.

Edited by notti