• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

This could be what finally brings Hillary down

• 4 months later...

The Inspector General of the Intelligence Community sent a letter to members of Congress on Thursday saying that emails from Clinton’s server should have been classified as “secret.”  A review by a top intelligence official has found that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent at least four classified messages (out of 40 that were examined) from the private email server she used while in office.

This is going to get interesting.  If she can't put this story to bed, it opens the door for a challenger. 

those who support will minimize this as part of the vast right wing conspiracy, just like they do everything else she's done.

watching her supporters rally around her is like a live action version of the emperor's new clothes.

The Inspector General of the Intelligence Community sent a letter to members of Congress on Thursday saying that emails from Clinton’s server should have been classified as “secret.”  A review by a top intelligence official has found that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton sent at least four classified messages (out of 40 that were examined) from the private email server she used while in office.

I think now she's saying that the emails weren't classified at the time they were sent.

Very Clintonesque.

There seems to be a disconnect between some of the emails not being flagged as classified and her knowing (as Secretary of State) that the information contain in them was classified even if it wasn't flagged as such.  

I have a government e-mail account, and I use it for all agency related communication even if I'm at home.

My highest priority during the last portion of my previous job was literally to make sure the Secretary of Energy could use his work email at home. So yeah I just can't understand what the former Secretary of State was thinking.