• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Hamilton Suspension Rumors/Speculations (post updates here)

Lou

so he was supposedly being tested 3 times per week yet it's being speculated that he never tested positive.  that has to raise some eyebrows for a couple of reasons.  one, either he wasn't being tested as often as he should have been, or two, Hamilton was able to somehow beat the test.  perhaps he got 'lucky', but if there was impropriety, that has to be taken into account as well.  

He could also have done the drugs right after he was tested, and then when he sobered up his first move might have been to come forward.

Are people's glasses so empty that it's not within reason that Hamilton fell off the wagon once and reported it?  People here are making it sound like he's Tony Montana, or Ron Washington.

Explain exactly what we are supposed to go on with Josh Hamilton to try to be a "glass half full guy"?

Was it his showing up for his first spring training looking like an emaciated cancer patient? (juice diet)

Was it his lackluster first season?

Was it his idiotic headfirst slide last season, derailing the one good month he had here?

Was it his "I'll do it again" proclamation after he came back?

Was it his zero home runs at Angel Stadium last year?

Was it is out-of-this-world putrid performance in the playoffs last year, where each at bat was more laughable than the next?

Was it his "I don't care about the fans" proclamation after that debacle?

Was it his tin-ear ".300-30-100" prediction for this season?

What exactly is supposed to make be believe he is worth the benefit of the doubt?

so he was supposedly being tested 3 times per week yet it's being speculated that he never tested positive.  that has to raise some eyebrows for a couple of reasons.  one, either he wasn't being tested as often as he should have been, or two, Hamilton was able to somehow beat the test.  perhaps he got 'lucky', but if there was impropriety, that has to be taken into account as well.  

I wonder how those tests were administered.  Surely he wasn't allowed to "self test" during the offseason and mail the samples to a lab, right? 

The logistics of testing 3 times a week would be burdensome, maybe impossible, if he was vacationing overseas, for example. 

I wonder how those tests were administered.  Surely he wasn't allowed to "self test" during the offseason and mail the samples to a lab, right? 

The logistics of testing 3 times a week would be burdensome, maybe impossible, if he was vacationing overseas, for example. 

That's what I am wondering, too. When he's not around the clubhouse every day it would be difficult to get those tests. Did Hamilton admit it now because the testing would have been starting up again with spring training?

I hate to say it but this could be what Hamilton needs to get his shyt together. Here's a narrative that I could see happening: Hamilton is suspended for X-number of games, comes back and is re-embraced by his teammates and fans and totally destroys the ball for the rest of the year.

It could happen.

You are f*cking dreaming. This dude is toast.