• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Dancing with the "Stars" cast announced

NJHalo

Who are these stars? I was listening to the radio on the ride to work this morning, and the DJ announced the first 5, but said HE had to google the names himself because he had no idea who they were.

https://gma.yahoo.com/dancing-stars-2015-season-20-celebrity-cast-announced-133111388--abc-news-tv.html

Edited by NJHalo

Riker Lynch with Allison Holker should be an interesting pairing to watch.  They naturally both have different styles and movements so it could be a challenge for them to come together and make some magic on the floor.  Can't wait!

wait, what? have you been taking crazy pills again?? these two are going to flop worse than vlade divac when scotty pippen drives the lane. these two are TOTALLY incompatible, and it'll show up by episode two, assuming they even get through episode one without ramming a spiked heal in each others' ear. riker is well known to favor going to his left in the traditional latin style of samba, while allison is well known for going to her left in the new wave singapore style of the samba. THIS WILL BE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.

i can't believe you don't know this, SS.

You've never heard of Suzzane Somers or Patti LaBelle?

And Michael Sam is the dude that didn't get into the NFL cause he kissed hiss boyfriend when drafted.  He's got gross homo cooties. 

He didn't make it in the NFL last year because he sucked on the field.  Nothing to do with him being gay but that didn't stop him from saying it did.  

wait, what? have you been taking crazy pills again?? these two are going to flop worse than vlade divac when scotty pippen drives the lane. these two are TOTALLY incompatible, and it'll show up by episode two, assuming they even get through episode one without ramming a spiked heal in each others' ear. riker is well known to favor going to his left in the traditional latin style of samba, while allison is well known for going to her left in the new wave singapore style of the samba. THIS WILL BE NOTHING BUT TROUBLE.

i can't believe you don't know this, SS.

Agree to disagree. We will know who is right soon enough. The great thing about DWTS is they will settle it on the floor.

This thread reminds me that I need to start a podcast then have a segment with some gay dudes (the flamer twink lisp types, not the normal dudes) that hop on and we convo about shows like this and American Idol....it'll be more like a skit where I have them be serious about it, but ask gay questions or have them throw I'm stuff on the comedy tip like judging the dudes packages or who is the worst dressed female.

This thread reminds me that I need to start a podcast then have a segment with some gay dudes (the flamer twink lisp types, not the normal dudes) that hop on and we convo about shows like this and American Idol....it'll be more like a skit where I have them be serious about it, but ask gay questions or have them throw I'm stuff on the comedy tip like judging the dudes packages or who is the worst dressed female.

best part of this post is "not the normal dudes"

kudos