• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

What does attacking ISIS do? Do people really think that if we attacked ISIS the SB shootings wouldn't have happened? If not ISIS, those guys would have killed for some other cause. We are never going to get rid of these extremist groups. It is why fighting against ISIS is so dumb. First it was the taliban and al queda, now ISIS, then there will be another group, and another.

We should be focused on guarding our borders, stopping illegal immigration, stop illegal gun sales, etc. I am not saying more government snooping, but we have plenty of things outside of that that can be improved. For example not letting people in this country on a visa if they plan on killing a large group of people.

I think we need to completely shut down immigration for several years to get population growth under control anyway.

100% agree.

Also:

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/obama-blames-criticism-of-isis-strategy-on-poor-messaging/

Obama Blames Criticism of ISIS Strategy on Poor Messaging

"I think that there is a legitimate criticism of what I’ve been doing and our administration’s been doing in the sense that we haven’t, on a regular basis, described all the work that we’ve been doing for more than a year now to defeat ISIL,” Obama said, using an alternate acronym for ISIS.

"In fact, this world of threats is an illusion. The United States has no potent enemies. We are not only safe, but safer than any big power has been in all of modern history."

um, okay. i guess she was born after 9/11.

That shit is like 20 years old.

I wouldn't expect anyone to remember that unless they are the psychos that collect Disney pins or have a cabinet of ceramic Disney statues in their home.

I'm more worried about adults that watch cartoons than being asked a trick question. Hell, I bet half the country can't name all 50 state capitals but they vote.

I don't care if they knew it was a real place or not, although I'm guessing more folks don't know than not. My biggest issue is that folks are willing to bomb someplace they have never heard of.

That is what is scary.

Depends on how the questions are posed. All we got was that they were poll questions, meaning there was no discussion, chance to ask questions, or really know anything other then yes or no.

With how messed up our media is, I can see a question like, "Do you support the bombings in Agrabah?" and them running with the story they did.

If anything, I'm more surprised the numbers weren't higher with how dumb people are when it comes to voting or what they for. You can make up a bunch of random made up political questions and there is going to be a good portion that are just clueless.