• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

That Iranian/Syrian part will only go so far unless there's a backroom deal assuring the Saudis that the Shia blasphemers will protect the Sunnis in their territory and stay out of their way on the Gulf side. Not bloody likely.

yeah, the saudis are the wild card in letting that happen or not happen i think. If not, saudi arabia continues a proxy war, isis gets stronger, etc etc

Still..might be better than our own headache. And let the bear be the target of rage instead of us

Five young men from Syria arrested in Honduras with stolen passports. On their way to the United States.

http://twitchy.com/2015/11/18/uh-oh-if-true-5-syrians-traveling-from-france-to-the-u-s-arrested-with-stolen-passports-in-honduras/

CUHSKAUUwAAlocz.jpg

I am befuddled to why Obama who can't even forge a birth certificate correctly thought he could pass off forged passports for his infiltrators.   

PBS Frontline’s Isis in Afghanistan Monday evening reported on how children – as young as toddler age – are trained for jihad.

According to Frontline, ISIS fighters “say all local children are educated by the Islamic State from the age of three.”

A scene is shown in the documentary of an ISIS fighter teaching a class of young children.

“The teacher, Abdullah, spends a few minutes explaining the theory of jihad, or holy war,” a narrator says. “Then he moves on to its practice.”

Abdullah teaches the children, “You know that this is the school of the Islamic State…What is jihad?” he asks the children, then instructs, “We must implement God’s religion over all people. God says do jihad until intrigue, idolatry and infidelity are gone from the world.”

The ISIS fighter shows the young children various firearms and asks them, “Why do we use this?” A boy responds, “To defend the faith.”

“And whose heads will we hit with this?” Abdullah asks the children. “Infidels,” the boy replies.

After showing them a hand grenade, Abdullah quizzes a boy on what to do with it.

“Pull the pin,” he reminds the children, then asks, “What next?” “Throw it,” a boy responds. “Throw it…and then?” Abdullah asks. “Lie down,” a child answers.

WTF are you talking about

BTW you are in no position to call anyone's posts stupid

I will post it again since you apparently didn't see it the first time.

Gun deaths per 100k residents

France: 3.01

US: 10.5

Looks like we are the ones that need more gun control.

I will post it again since you apparently didn't see it the first time.

Gun deaths per 100k residents

France: 3.01

US: 10.5

Looks like we are the ones that need more gun control.

whatever bro

keep pushing your gun control nonsense

I was making a joke about gun control in Paris with all the shooting going on

Trump even said that if the people in Paris were armed this would not even have happened.  Where Jay gets his facts.  Funny thing is the Wild West there seems to have never been any gun deaths because everyone was armed. I feel safer with ISIS then the Wild West where the cons want to go back to. 

Im all for gun ownership (with proper laws), and agree people should have the right to defend themselves. But ive never at all bought into the "if people were armed violence wouldnt happen" junk. The wouth is the most violent region of the country, by far, and everyone is strapped. Same as the inner cities...gangsters dont leave each other alone.

Last night a Downey cop was shot to death in front lf their station...

It is a tool to kill things.  That is my problem with them.

And though a knife or a hammer is still deadly, a gun is far deadlier and can be used far more effectively.

I have never heard one legitimate excuse for gun ownership since it has been proven over and over that it doesn't reduce crime and it increases murder rate.

I know a couple bow hunters. I always thought that was pretty common. (Ive never hunted so dont know whats considered cool)

Id like to go hunting just for the challenge, but would probably never shoot anything. Too much of a wuss to shoot an animal personally. But the challenge of the stalk and hunt woulf appeal to me, see how much i retained from my old infantry days

I know a couple bow hunters. I always thought that was pretty common. (Ive never hunted so dont know whats considered cool)

Id like to go hunting just for the challenge, but would probably never shoot anything. Too much of a wuss to shoot an animal personally. But the challenge of the stalk and hunt woulf appeal to me, see how much i retained from my old infantry days

Wonder if it's illegal to shoot deer and bears with paintball guns?  You get to hunt.  Shoot.  See if you hit it.  But don't really kill it.  

As silly as it sounds ive thought the same...but ive been hit with enough sim rounds to still feel like an a-hole to nail dome deer in the chest with one.

Would still like to test myself though and see if i could do it. Not enough to actually do it rhough, and would be too lazy to clean the deer after.

Still...