• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

Which apparently never existed, because no trace of them was ever found. Despite Bush's attempt to connect the Iraq war to 9/11, there was no connection whatsoever. It was all about removing Saddam Hussein, which was the only regret expressed by his father about the conducting of Operation Desert Storm. None of the 9/11 terrorists were Iraqis, and no evidence was ever uncovered that the government of Iraq had any involvement whatsoever in 9/11. W came into office looking for excuses to finish the business that Daddy didn't, and what he didn't find he fabricated to send to into Iraq.

Thank you, Fox News.

The main cause of ISIS being in Iraq was related to the US troops pulling out.  The country's infastructure was horrible.  Obama wanted to pull out so bad he left the country in shambles.  

As far as allies in the region, there are the Kurds, Jordan, and Egypt.  Russia is bombing the rebel group the US is supporting, which is going to be very interesting to see how this senario will pan out.

The main cause of ISIS being in Iraq was related to the US troops pulling out.  The country's infastructure was horrible.  Obama wanted to pull out so bad he left the country in shambles.  

As far as allies in the region, there are the Kurds, Jordan, and Egypt.  Russia is bombing the rebel group the US is supporting, which is going to be very interesting to see how this senario will pan out.

Kurds?  You mean the group that our great allies and NATO member Turkey hates and thinks is a terrorist group? 

I wouldn't **** with the Kurds, they have been pretty resilient for centuries of conflict in the area. There really hasn't been any country that has governed them even though they claim the land is under Syrian, Iranian and Iraqi control, they have their own independent government.

They also believe in parliamentary rule with a variety of religions all living in peace with each other within what they claim as borders. The recent conflicts is their chance to create their own borders and claim independence. They will neither tolerate Islamic state or living under another countries laws.

I kinda like these guys, they are bad asses without all the jihad bullshit.

Is ISIS getting to the point that if the Russians went all Nazi on them, we would kind of look the other way?

america will turn into sgt. schultz ("i know nuthink!"). i'm sure only the SJWs on college campuses everywhere will be pissed that the russians aren't being humanitarian to them.

Ya I was actually surprised that town hadn't been hit yet. Iran is gonna be pissed.

Conspiracy theory time.  But there were movements in Russia and Iran against involvement in Syria.  Especially since their soldiers were dying.  

Then all of a sudden a plane goes down and a suicide bombing occurs.  

Right on Israel's doorstep. Yeesh.

i think Israel is probably pretty well prepared to handle this fight, but if they get involved, I imagine we'll be working closely with them.

WWIII? maybe. The dominoes are lining up for it. 

Explain to me why I should care?

You might have a better argument against action if it was contained to one country. However, that isn't the case here. It's spreading well outside the initial borders of the new caliphate and growing, and now it involves countries that have complex relationships and treaties and alliances.

Sitting around and doing nothing is a very poor choice. 

You might have a better argument against action if it was contained to one country. However, that isn't the case here. It's spreading well outside the initial borders of the new caliphate and growing, and now it involves countries that have complex relationships and treaties and alliances.

Sitting around and doing nothing is a very poor choice. 

When is the last time the U.S. made the right choice?

Doing nothing may be better than doing the wrong thing.