• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

The US hits a hospital and the world is outraged. Care to venture a guess how many civilians the Russians have killed this week?

Difference is, the Russians don't care.  They only care about chewing gum and kicking ass.  And they don't chew gum.  

Eventually, these ISIS and Al Queda guys will realize that if they get captured by the US.  They get 3 square meals, have the US Justice department protecting them from torture, in some bahaman prison.  If they get captured by Russia, it's off to Siberia, where Assad will seem like a very democratic and compassionate leader.  

I agree. Russia doesn't care about casualties. The world doesn't care about casualties inflicted by Russia. Using logic, the world doesn't really care about casualties. What do they care about? Criticizing the US. 

That's not to say that the US is never wrong or worthy of criticism. It's just that we (well, those of us who are generally pro-American) should consider the source of the criticism. 

That's not to say that the US is never wrong or worthy of criticism. It's just that we (well, those of us who are generally pro-American) should consider the source of the criticism. 

oh, i've been itching to say it . . . HAVE AT IT, LIBS!!!

oh, i've been itching to say it . . . HAVE AT IT, LIBS!!!

I'm not interested in accusing any individual here. I make a distinction between most Americans and the Chomsky-Zinn-Marxist haters. 

Haven't you guys ever concluded that no action on your part will convince somebody who hates you that you're a good guy? Do you think if we don't bomb any civilians for a year, that Iran or the Marxist shlub in the Anthropology department at the local state university that the US is a good country? 

doesn't surprise me.  Kurds have boots on the ground, and are effective against ISIS.  Now they will be able to squeeze the US, I mean moderate groups.  

Well, you certainly don't want to play checkers with Leroy because he is going to call you a bitch. And pay attention to the music being played as your cue to leave.