• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

No kidding, what a tool Obama is, he just doesn't know mission accomplished when he sees it.  FOX News FOX News FOX news go country.

cuckoo...!

But since we're on the subject of Fox News:

Makes sense in a twisted way.  Iran, Syria, and Russia are all allies.  Russia should go in and clean up Syria, but the US won't allow it, because well we have a high and mighty in office.  

Now if ISIS attacks Iran.  I don't think that the US or anyone can stop them from going into Syria just like they have gone into Iraq.  They will actually have a reason, and a will to do what the other Middle East  countries will not.

haven't read the article yet, but i'd imagine the dots connect this way:

we're worried that iran has nuclear capability. if isis gets ahold of that, no doubt they'll use it. 

I'd be more worried about Israel.  Because if Syria falls, I highly doubt they wouldn't continue going west.  And do you really think any of the middle east countries would complain?  And on a side note, if ISIS gets a hold of any Israel nukes that they supposedly have.  Then they would have launch capabilities.

I'd be more worried about Israel.  Because if Syria falls, I highly doubt they wouldn't continue going west.  And do you really think any of the middle east countries would complain?  And on a side note, if ISIS gets a hold of any Israel nukes that they supposedly have.  Then they would have launch capabilities.

Israel would devestate ISIS.  They won't go near that place unless they get their own nukes and they would use them first before they came anywhere close.

They are defeating lackluster fighting forces with barely enough will.  That isn't Israel.

Israel would devestate ISIS. They won't go near that place unless they get their own nukes and they would use them first before they came anywhere close.

They are defeating lackluster fighting forces with barely enough will. That isn't Israel.

Yep. the "fight" would be over before it began.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/27/world/middleeast/with-isis-in-crosshairs-us-holds-back-to-protect-civilians.html

U.S. Caution in Strikes Gives ISIS an Edge, Many Iraqis Say

The air campaign has averaged a combined total of about 15 strikes a day in Iraq and Syria. In contrast, the NATO air war against Libya in 2011 carried out about 50 strikes a day in its first two months. The campaign in Afghanistan in 2001 averaged 85 daily airstrikes, and the Iraq war in 2003 about 800 a day.