• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

There are some companies contributing to ISIS stepping up their game.  First off, when is it ever in season to have ski masks in the middle east?  Seems irresponsible to keep stocking shelves with ski masks.  Whirly bird hats are probably a better idea for that region. 

I would not be surprised at all that sales of military grade hardware is sold on a daily basis to terrorist based groups by someone affiliated with all of first world countries. It doesn't mean they are representing those countries when they sell on the black market.

I would not be surprised at all that sales of military grade hardware is sold on a daily basis to terrorist based groups by someone affiliated with all of first world countries. It doesn't mean they are representing those countries when they sell on the black market.

did someone call?

lord_of_war.jpg

The Russian media does get some things right while ours lies. The Ukrainian situation is a perfect example.

The Russian news outlets report that Eastern Ukraine really does want to be a part of Russia while Sean Hannity and co. say that is Putin propaganda.

I was talking with a buddy who lived in East Ukraine for 2 years and said that is actually how it is. Most that live in Eastern Ukraine are Russian that don't even speak Ukrainian. That is something our media would never report.

Sounds like the Ukraine didn't take care of their illegal alien problem until it was too late.

The Russian media does get some things right while ours lies. The Ukrainian situation is a perfect example.

The Russian news outlets report that Eastern Ukraine really does want to be a part of Russia while Sean Hannity and co. say that is Putin propaganda.

I was talking with a buddy who lived in East Ukraine for 2 years and said that is actually how it is. Most that live in Eastern Ukraine are Russian that don't even speak Ukrainian. That is something our media would never report.

Yeah?   So ethnic Russians moved to Ukraine because well, if you've been to either country you would understand it's like moving from Minnesota to California and now they decided they want to just keep the land.

So that makes it okay....     Thanks for showing us the error of the US media.

The fact that eastern ukrainians are russian speaking has been explained thouroughly many times by the media.  I'm no fan of the media in general but this point has been told repeatedly.  In fact, it is one of the main argument Putin has made regarding his actions there.

Seriously, if anyone is looking toward O'Reilly or others of his ilk for information then they only have themselves to blame for their ignorance.

I think its obvious though considering it is rebels from Ukraine that Russia is supporting.  You would have to be a true lunkhead to not make the logical connection.

No but to imply that the Russian media is more accurate or truthful than our own media is a joke.

According to "Reporters without borders" you're correct as they have US rated 49th, surely better than Russia, however, it's more of what the US mainstream media doesn't cover that bothers me.  Since I don't watch much mainstream news anymore how in depth did they go with Extortion 17? 

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/extortion-17-is-a-bigger-scandal-and-betrayal-than-benghazi/

http://search.yahoo.com/search?ei=utf-8&fr=aaplw&p=extortion+17