• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

ISIS delenda est

And yet it isn't being reported by the news.  The only time we hear about it is when Christians are executed.  You are just proving my point.

There are stories posted every day about Boko Haram killing Muslims that don't prescribe to their radicalized faith. The US is minimally involved because Nigeria has not requested armed help.

Again, you are on planet disconnect.

And yet it isn't being reported by the news.  The only time we hear about it is when Christians are executed.  You are just proving my point.

the ONLY time? i don't think that's true at all, nate. the americans who were beheaded (not the girl there with an aid group) had no mention of their faith that i recall. they were killed because they were americans, not Christians, and because ISIS wanted to make a point about us getting out of there.

That's what baffles me. This government continues to shit on the constitution and nobody cares. Not even the media.

Hell the media is an enabler.

The biggest thing is when people shit on the president for not going to war. so frustrating when people don't even mention their anger for congress with this Middle East bullshit. It's like the majority of the public are enabling Obama to make decisions when thr public are constantly screaming, "do something about it Obama!!! Derp derp"

What are you talking about?  I was referring to when the group of people were isolated on that mountain top.

The Jordanian being burnt alive didn't get any press?  The two Japanese men beheaded didn't make any news?

You are reaching for something that only exists in your mind man.

Just saw that Italy is considering sending 5,000 troops to Libya to fight these maniacs.

They're also getting a lot of refugees from there. Much of Libya used to be Italian North Africa.

Italy should just send their soccer fans and tell them that ISIS is made up of all black guys.

I read Huffington Post regularly, so I'm sure I'll see it.

fan, but you are our fw:fw:fw:fw person here.  You really just transfer the horrors you get from fw:fw:fw:fw to here.  Cool with me though, I actually love it. 

You really don't come up with this info on your own but what media has you captured in for the day, however, I like that you stick to your guns. 

Yes that was a compliment and a dig at once.  Isn't that what this forum is for.