• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Who's going to see "Fifty Shades of Grey" this weekend?

Or, Which of us guys is getting ambushed to see it?

I read the first 50 pages of it, when I found a copy laying around in our office one day that was left by one of our female co-workers (or was I set-up to read it?...), but wasn't terribly impressed.  I'll hopefully be able to wait for video/cable.

I think it will have a monster opening though.

I was at my parent's house for dinner last night. My parents were sitting on the couch after dinner watching Extra or ET or something and the chick from that movie was on there in a slinky dress. This conversation ensued:

Mom: Why are her boobs so saggy? I hope they're not saggy like that in the movie.

Dad: I'm not going to sit through that crappy movie I'd she has saggy boobs like that.

Edited by eaterfan

I was at my parent's house for dinner last night. My parents were sitting on the couch after dinner watching Extra or ET or something and the chick from that movie was on there in a slinky dress. This conversation ensued:

Mom: Why are her boobs so saggy? I hope they're not saggy like that in the movie.

Dad: I'm not going to sit through that crappy movie I'd she has saggy boobs like that.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I want to know what your dad said.  Please edit.

I would never see this in the theaters, mostly because I think it would be uncomfortable watching that stuff in close proximity to other people.

That being said, my wife has even less interest in the movie (and had no interest in reading the book), so it isn't even something I will have to watch on DVD.

But honestly if it meant I was going to get sex after, I'd sit through it. I'd even pretend to be happy I was there.