• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Thoroughbred Racing

I hope Unique Bella goes down the derby trail. Ran the half in 45 and change and still won geared down. Looks like the best 3YO to me.

Sherrifs and the Mosses with two on the trail? Royal Mo looked pretty good too in his first against winners.

3 YOs that have all shown something, going a one turn mile.
#1 will have to get into this tri to make money, but he'll be in the garden spot if he can make the turn tight on the rail.
Nice pedigrees.. on the 6 especially.  Uncle Mo out of a Lemondrop mare.

$4 TBX1, 2, 3, 6
Wager Total $96.00
I won't be able to watch this one though...gotta go down to the valley today

Step one.  Looks like a clear day at Gulfstream.  Real short field if the 4 is scratched.

1 won easily in his maiden debut.  average works, and is stretching 1 f. 

2 won on the slop at monmouth in his maiden debut.  really going long 2 1/2 f. 

3 wins every other one.  Although has been competitive in his last 3.  speed wise won by 1 3/4 seconds faster than the 1 at the same distance.  lengthening by 1 f, but like the note of being ridden out.  usually that means he wants longer.

5 one last out, but took 7 tries to break the maiden.  Other than that, nothing really stands out on this horse.

6 only horse to have run in a stakes.  finished second beat by 7, but it was on a muddy track.  He's won twice on dry tracks. 

If the 3 stays at 9/2.  Or even 5/2 or greater.  I'd go $50 win with a $25 6/3 exacta box.

Being as it's a 5 horse field, not sure if it will be worth the money to go longer on the exotics. 

17 hours ago, gotbeer said:

According to equibase.  He didn't finished but walked off. 

Hanging his head in shame I hope. I've been responsible for many a horse's decline lately...mostly it's just been stumbling out of the gate and losing all chance at the start, but this one made it most of the way down the backstretch in the lead.. before throwing in the towel.