• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Thoroughbred Racing

I had this downhill picked early today..so I can go out and take a break, it's a beautiful day outside.

My BC fund is dwindling precipitously...need a winner. 

$1 TBX 2, 9, 10, 12
Wager Total $24.00

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

25 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

I had this downhill picked early today..so I can go out and take a break, it's a beautiful day outside.

$1 TBX 2, 9, 10, 12
Wager Total $24.00

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I agree with your 

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

31 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

$1 TBX 2, 9, 10, 12
Wager Total $24.00

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

ha

People talk all the time about how the outside is so much better down this hill, but it seems that in big races the inside isn't a huge disadvantage. Another case in point here. Cutting that turn inside with a lead seems like a real advantage.

This is a great betting race coming up...If I can't figure this one out I'll be needing to deposit and chase, and I really hate doing that...so I'm going to watch the paddock and post parade intently..lots of nice horses here.

Everyone is jumping on Not This time....bummer because I had hoped he would keep some value..maybe he will drift back up from 2-1 I'd like at least 3 or 4. My other pick here is Classic Empire (Pioneer of the Nile) who is holding steady at 5-1

I also really like Sheriff's horse Gormly...Probably because I really like Sheriff (and Victor too).

So guess I'll stick to my guns and go with it..

$5 EBX 5, 7, 10
Wager Total $30.00

9 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Everyone is jumping on Not This time....bummer because I had hoped he would keep some value..maybe he will drift back up from 2-1 I'd like at least 3 or 4. My other pick here is Classic Empire (Pioneer of the Nile) who is holding steady at 5-1

I also really like Sheriff's horse Gormly...Probably because I really like Sheriff (and Victor too).

So guess I'll stick to my guns and go with it..

$5 EBX 5, 7, 10
Wager Total $30.00

nice

3 minutes ago, Homebrewer said:

Sheriffs is a great trainer (Zenny)...I think he'll round Gormly into shape before next spring.

yeah, other than Zen, his horses need time to get going.

well, other than Zen and Gormly. or so I thought