• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Thoroughbred Racing

9 hours ago, Adam said:

Nyquist was going to finish last but he was going to cut a .45 1/2 mile. Now chrome and arrogate can just draft off melatonin and have a match race in the stretch.

I was just going to say THE SAME EXACT THING!! How freaky is that?!?

18 hours ago, Adam said:

Nyquist was going to finish last but he was going to cut a .45 1/2 mile. Now chrome and arrogate can just draft off melatonin and have a match race in the stretch.

Melatonin is probably going to be my longshot pick for the big race.  This year has been a breakout year for him, and he seems to like the SA dirt.  Arrogate seems to be the one that will most likely set the pace. 

1 hour ago, gotbeer said:

Melatonin is probably going to be my longshot pick for the big race.  This year has been a breakout year for him, and he seems to like the SA dirt.  

If Melatonin is that one brown horse in all the highlights on sportscenter, then I completely agree with you.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Melatonin is probably going to be my longshot pick for the big race.  This year has been a breakout year for him, and he seems to like the SA dirt.  Arrogate seems to be the one that will most likely set the pace. 

Maybe but that it isn't how baffert has been training him. He's been training him to rate. Maybe with Nyquist out plans will change. But he isn't going to get an easy lead like he did in the travers. Melatonin off the long layoff is going to be hard to reign in. I don't think it matters. I can't see Chrome losing to another speed. If he loses it will probably be a complete pace meltdown and a closer will win. Shaman Ghost? I want to get him into the exotics!

5 hours ago, Adam said:

Brutal draw for turf sprint. Pure Sensation 1, Obviously 2, Mongolian Saturday 3.

exotics will pay box cars

http://www.drf.com/news/chrome-shortest-price-breeders-cup-favorites

In one of the most wide-open races of the two days, Watchmaker made A Lot the lukewarm 5-1 favorite in the $1 million Turf Sprint at about 6 1/2 furlongs on grass. Mongolian Saturday, the defending race winner, is 15-1.

Money race.

2 hours ago, gotbeer said:

Turf Sprint.  15 Lady Shipman 12-1.  He didn't do well last out.  But he did come out early to get the experience on the downhill.  Don't think that I can cross him off.

She. Hahahaha 

she will have to draw in... weird that the runner up and 3rd place finisher last year didn't make the field