• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Thoroughbred Racing

Looking at tomorrow. 

Race 3.  2 Good Luck Gus

Race 5.  7 Salutos Amigos

Problem is race 4 looks wide open.  And it's on Turf as an OC race so chances are it might be taken off.  So thinking of playing a 2 with All with 7 pick 3 thinking that the 4th race will probably go from 16 horses to probably less than 10. 

1 hour ago, Adam said:

Birthday party cancelled. Birthday girl is sick.

I don't like the card today. I don't have a budget either. I'm just riding my tris.

3-5-1 please

I have a budget but don't really like this card much either..or the conditions. Just gonna play a few for some action..

.50 tri here 7-8-12-14

Edit..(and of course 8 breaks through the gate)

Edited by Homebrewer

36 minutes ago, gotbeer said:

Yay me. $7.50 pick 3. It paid $2.15. Fuck my life

Been there brother...

Well I'm going to be in and out all afternoon....but playing this next race.

$5 exacta box leaving out the Baffert horse..

3-6-7

$30.00

29 minutes ago, SoToSpeaks said:

I obviously did a lot of hedging but I thought exaggerator would take it in the slop.  Of course didn't place a win bet here. 

Yup.  Me too.  I knew Exaggerator would win, since it was a slop track and seemed to rain just before the race.  But all the Nyquist homers made me put him up top with him, instead of loading underneath.  Had first, third, fourth, fifth.  I really should listen to @Adam and his picks.  But then I would have to listen to Adam.  So what fun is that.

My handicapping has been really solid all year. Still don't know how to bet efficiently. Exaggerator won more so because Mario went on a suicide mission on the front IMO. I think it was Oneills call though. I don't think they were confident that Nyquist could take mud in the face. I hope Nyquist skips the Belmont. Get some rest and destroy the Haskell and Kings Bishop before a BC Try.

Heath got nosed a 3 horse photo. Dazzling gem played tic tac toe in the stretch and still finished third. 

If I can build a bankroll I'm going to make a run on Belmont day. I'm going to read some betting strategy stuff in the meantime.

1 hour ago, Adam said:

http://www.drf.com/news/nyquist-out-belmont-high-white-cell-count

I'm glad. He needs a breather. 

Will be interesting to see what kind of speed signs on but I can almost guarantee you I will play with confidence against exaggerator. 

Unless it's raining.  I'd bet on him if it's raining. 

Cherry Wine showed me a lot last race.  But I think the freshness of Suddenlybreakingnews is where I'm leaning right now without looking at anything. 

Lani might be the total win bet L/S.   9th at Churchill.  5th I think at Preakness.  It seems the horse is improving, and at a longer race, he might be able to sneak in with his closing style. 

My heart wants to go with Suddenbreakingnews but its usually the one-paced types that win the Belmont. Way too premature but I'll be interested to see what Destin looks like coming in.