• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Most teams have the city name on their away jerseys...

according to Forbes, the Angels brand was worth $44 million in 2005

in 2013, it was worth $115 million

Arte succeeded.

I didn't say he hasn't succeeded.

EVERY owner has succeeded.  Shit, MBLAM alone has increased the value of every franchise.

Arte's like a day trader in 2000.  His ship has risen with the tide.

---

On a side note, Forbes has turned itself in some ways into Bleacher Report, with 'contributors' falling all over themselves with wrong information... witness last week's Forbes article on "low attendance in the Super Bowl this year".

http://www.forwardprogressives.com/fox-business-attempts-report-super-bowl-attendance-fails-miserably-video/

Yowsa.

The “source” Fox Business seems to have used for this ridiculous report seems to have been an article from a “contributor” on Forbes.com, which has since been edited to remove pretty much all talk of actual attendance figures at the games which made up a large chunk of the original unedited article. In fact, the article’s author clarified himself in a response on the site, stating, “The basis of the story was in terms of the amount of fans traveling to Arizona for the game, not actually attending the game itself. I probably shouldn’t have cited attendance figures either since that really confused matters.”

- See more at: http://www.forwardprogressives.com/fox-business-attempts-report-super-bowl-attendance-fails-miserably-video/#sthash.v1hWA01q.dpuf

I have been looking for an Auburn Hills Pistons or Arlington Rangers jersey for years. I should ask some pissed off residents of those two towns if they have any.  I can't wait for residents of Cumberland to scream We Are Not Atlanta at Braves games.

Edited by DropOfAnaheim