• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

For Stradling and Burger Lovers Everywhere.

Habit is really good, one of my favorite burgers, but I very rarely say "Man, I really want Habit Burger". The same can't be said for INO. The Double Double is a very specific burger with a distinct taste that I crave at least once a week. This is why they shouldn't add avacado, bacon or anything else. It wouldn't be the same.

5 Guys is alright, not hype worthy though.

Tried G Burger today off Sotos recommendation. It's pretty legit and takes place of the Boss Burger we left behind. These gourmet "healthy" burger joints are a double edged sword though, I spend as much time wiping my hands and mouth as I do actually eating. They have legit fries though....that G Seasoning they put on them is great.

Good call.

5 Guys is alright, not hype worthy though.

Tried G Burger today off Sotos recommendation. It's pretty legit and takes place of the Boss Burger we left behind. These gourmet "healthy" burger joints are a double edged sword though, I spend as much time wiping my hands and mouth as I do actually eating. They have legit fries though....that G Seasoning they put on them is great.

Good call.

G Burger in LA Habra?

Because they are slow. All Fatburgers take forever to make one hamburger, they have no smooth production line like In N Out and can't handle any volume sales.

So they open a location, people go, wait too long for a hamburger and cross the place off their lunch hour list.

Edited by notti

All the Fatburgers went belly up out here.  The new rage is Smash Burger which is moving out there.  I don't like them either.  Do you have Freddy's out there?  They are tasty.  I don't eat fast food that much so when I do I like it to count.  I also like Carl's Jr. burgers for some reason.

All the Fatburgers went belly up out here. The new rage is Smash Burger which is moving out there. I don't like them either. Do you have Freddy's out there? They are tasty. I don't eat fast food that much so when I do I like it to count. I also like Carl's Jr. burgers for some reason.

I quit going to Carl's when they followed McDonald's with pre cooked patties sitting in a warming tray, taking all the flavor out of their food.