• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Paris Shooting: 'Twelve people killed'

Lou

I don't want some tin-horn dictator telling me what movie I can see and I certainly don't want some extremist group telling me what I can read in a newspaper.

I hope that every newspaper in the world runs the cartoons from Charlie Hebdo to let those responsible know that they have not succeeded.

They killed the creators, they succeeded with their plan.

French police have reportedly identified the people involved in the shooting at the headquarters of the satirical newspaper Charlie Hebdo on Wednesday.

According to Metro, by Wednesday evening local time French law enforcement was aware of the names and birthdates of the alleged perpetrators. Metro reported one of the suspects is 34-years-old, another is 32-years-old, and the third is 18-years old.

The two older men are reportedly brothers, French citizens, and residents of Paris. Metro reported the younger man is a student whose nationality is unknown and has no fixed address.

Le Point reported French police were focusing on two suspects that the magazine described as "French-Algerian." According to Le Point the two men, who were 32 and 34-years old, returned to France from Syria last summer.

http://www.businessinsider.com/report-police-identified-three-people-involved-in-paris-shooting-2015-1

Other than the Doner Kebab, these people have brought nothing of value of Europe.

Islamic states produce absolutely nothing of value for the world, let alone their own state. their existence seems to be focused entirely on defending their religion.

US intellegence reporting that they have captured 2 gunmen and killed one other.  Hopefully the guillotine is ready.  

last i saw they hadn't killed or captured any of them, although one (the 18 year old) surrendered to police.

Another French police officer was gunned down and they are treating it as part of a terrorist act.

*Story was revised, they are now saying the murdered police officer is not connected to the Charlie Hebdo case.

Edited by notti

When I was in Germany with a friend and we were done at the beer halls at the end of the night, he would say "I'm ready for a Doner Party".

Lol.

There's nothing tastier than doner after a long night of reckless German boozenpuken.