• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Fast food restaurant pet peeves

I'm sure there are many, but a few of mine:

Starting out taking your order with Would you like to try...? No, I wouldn't. I already know what I want to order, unlike...

...the guy in front of me, who has to ask each of the other five people in the car individually what they want before he orders.

People working the drive through who either can't hear or don't understand English.

People working the drive through who interrupt me in the middle of my order to ask some minute detail.

People working the drive through who interrupt me in the middle of my order and ask me to wait. Again.

I hate that most of these places won't give you ketchup unless you ask for it. ****ers won't even give you a hint that you might want ketchup. McDonalds tries to get you the F outta there before you even have a chance to think about asking for ketchup. Then when you do ask Esmerelda for ketchup, puta only throws 1 packet in your bag and of course the consistency in that ketchup is crap. Mostly vinegar. F'n whore

Well, the biggest one is when the F you in the drive through.

How about when you order a drink with your food in the drive through.  And instead of getting it when you pay.  They make you wait till everything is ready before giving it to you.  

Of course the one I hate most is when someone runs right into the fast food joint from the parking lot, and makes a bee line to the head and blows ass.  /obligatory

I hate that most of these places won't give you ketchup unless you ask for it. ****ers won't even give you a hint that you might want ketchup. McDonalds tries to get you the F outta there before you even have a chance to think about asking for ketchup. Then when you do ask Esmerelda for ketchup, puta only throws 1 packet in your bag and of course the consistency in that ketchup is crap. Mostly vinegar. F'n whore

And they have that look like how dare you ask me for that.  That's why I ask for ranch to really piss them off.

Add dirty tables in the eating area to the mix... or soda machines that are spitting our carbonated water and not much actual cola.

Or... not verifying your order at the drive thru window and then finding out when you get home or back to the office that your order is wrong.

Or my biggest pet peeve... they wear plastic gloves but still handle money while wearing them.

Edited by True Grich

I'm sure there are many, but a few of mine:

Starting out taking your order with Would you like to try...? No, I wouldn't. I already know what I want to order, unlike...

...the guy in front of me, who has to ask each of the other five people in the car individually what they want before he orders.

People working the drive through who either can't hear or don't understand English.

People working the drive through who interrupt me in the middle of my order to ask some minute detail.

People working the drive through who interrupt me in the middle of my order and ask me to wait. Again.

I'd recommend not showing that you're annoyed ever, most especially if you're in drive thru. 

They don't get paid much, "supervisors" are almost always under the age of 21, and oftentimes high school dropouts themselves, and the workers on the grill/meat station have the most miserable jobs of anybody in the restaurant. They usually wear headsets to hear the drive thru orders, and if you're acting bitchy, they might (probably) just put something extra in your sandwich for you.  Tip of the iceberg. 

Add dirty tables in the eating area to the mix... or soda machines that are spitting our carbonated water and not much actual cola.

Or... not verifying your order at the drive thru window and then finding out when you get home or back to the office that your order is wrong.

Or my biggest pet peeve... they wear plastic gloves but still handle money while wearing them.

Money is probably the most germ infected item in a restaurant.

I don't really ever eat at fast food places, but if I ever did, which is like never, I'd probably

be bothered by the woman in the minivan who lets her little brats take 5 minutes each to choose which freaking happy meal they're gonna pick.

lol

I can tell you as a fast food worker for 2 years, that was a nightmare for workers, too.  

I don't really ever eat at fast food places, but if I ever did, which is like never, I'd probably

be bothered by the woman in the minivan who lets her little brats take 5 minutes each to choose which freaking happy meal they're gonna pick.

That is another of mine - the mother who lets each of her indecisive children order individually when there are 20 people in line behind her.

When you ask for mustard or mayonnaise on a burger and they apply it like there is a national shortage.

Ordering a frozen drink at Taco Bell, and they prepare it before any of your other food is ready so that it can melt on the counter while you wait.

Edited by Vegas Halo Fan

any of you ever try ordering a a cheese burger without the meat? that's a special privilege. it's like everyone's IQ drops an automatic 75 points when they hear that. i can't begin to tell you how many times they've shot back with "so you just want a piece of cheese but no bread or burger?"

any of you ever try ordering a a cheese burger without the meat? that's a special privilege. it's like everyone's IQ drops an automatic 75 points when they hear that. i can't begin to tell you how many times they've shot back with "so you just want a piece of cheese but no bread or burger?"

They probably say that because they have to deal with all the gluten assholes who go to the restaurant with a menu that is 95% bread and complex carbohydrates