• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

pit bulls and parolees, some fish tank show, ice road truckers, big shrimpin, ancient aliens, pawn stars, ax men, alaskan bush people, duck dynasty

the white trash market for television must be huge

What is being done for the hispanic market?  I havent been in the know since the days of operation repo

So The Simpsons was renewed for 2 more seasons. Which is great because it's two more years of guaranteed work for me and all of us (in animation, most artist contracts only last about 8-9 months and then you're looking for work again.) And so anyways, I read on a fan forum for the show called No Homers periodically just to see if they ever comment on our animation (and they compliment it sometimes which is nice), and I was just thinking how hilarious it is that these "fans" shit on the quality of the show, week after week, begging for it to be cancelled. And yet they tune in and watch it live every week just so they can shit on it more lol. And when news of the show renewal came out, they are pissed!! Like f**k you guys man haha!

It's just funny because they can literally just not watch and maybe they'd get their wish and the show they hate so much will be cancelled because of low viewership (it's one of the top rated shows still). But then they'd have nothing to bitch about anymore.

But then as I think this, I remember I bitch on sports forums about players and whatnot lmao. So I can't say shit

So this was weird. Went to the Broken Yoke for lunch. We sat at the bar so we didn't have to wait for a seat.

Wife ordered enchiladas and I ordered an Acai bowl. There was a guy at the end of the bar having breakfast, just glanced over to see what he ordered but didn't make eye contact, he was in his 30's. Never said word one to him and didn't even notice him leave. 

The waitress comes up and clears our plates and says the angel at the end of the bar paid our bill. No reason why, he just did it and left without saying a word. 

Should have ordered a mimosa or two. 

20 hours ago, Blarg said:

So this was weird. Went to the Broken Yoke for lunch. We sat at the bar so we didn't have to wait for a seat.

Wife ordered enchiladas and I ordered an Acai bowl. There was a guy at the end of the bar having breakfast, just glanced over to see what he ordered but didn't make eye contact, he was in his 30's. Never said word one to him and didn't even notice him leave. 

The waitress comes up and clears our plates and says the angel at the end of the bar paid our bill. No reason why, he just did it and left without saying a word. 

Should have ordered a mimosa or two. 

You're welcome.

Weird. I ate at the broken yolk in Bakersfield this morning and NO ONE offered to pay for my breakfast.

btw, that’s a quality place to eat. We have one in Glendale and I’ll be going back.

EDIT: we have Eggslut. I have no idea if their food is good. Any help from anyone here?

On 2/18/2019 at 3:24 PM, Tank said:

Weird. I ate at the broken yolk in Bakersfield this morning and NO ONE offered to pay for my breakfast.

btw, that’s a quality place to eat. We have one in Glendale and I’ll be going back.

EDIT: we have Eggslut. I have no idea if their food is good. Any help from anyone here?

More of a hipster and young people place.  Definitely on the expensive side for what you get