• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

I have an appointment with my accountant tomorrow to go over how to and strategy with QuickBooks for business. I have not taken any headache medicine for almost three years and yet I feel it might be necessary by noon time. 

On 11/3/2018 at 10:29 PM, gotbeer said:

I just can't think of what in the world a vegan would be ordering from Taco Bell.  

On 11/4/2018 at 12:34 AM, calscuf said:

When I’ve eaten vegan, I’ll order a bean burrito with rice.  Or the 8 layer veggie burrito without sour cream or cheese (beans, rice, guac, lettuce, tomatoes).  Both of these from Del Taco.  I’ll only go to Taco Bell if I’m in the Midwest and my choices are Taco Bell or Taco Johns and I actually choose Taco Johns sometimes.

Cals used 60 words to not only say what he would order from a place that's not Taco Bell, but to introduce two establishments that aren't Taco Bell that he'd eat at. Stay on target, cals.

i'd like to have a ranch with big, domesticated cats - lions, tigers, panthers, snow leopards, etc.

i'd like to live by an ocean where i could summon killer whales, dolphins, and beluga whales and they would respond to my voice. then we could swim together and just chill at the beach. every time i go to sea world i want to jump in the tank with the killer whales and just hang out with them.