• Welcome to AngelsWin.com

AngelsWin.com - THE Internet Home for Angels fans! Unraveling Angels Baseball ... One Thread at a Time.

Register today to comment and join the most interactive online Angels community on the net!

Once you're a member you'll see less advertisements. Become a Premium Member today for an ad-free experience. 

IGNORED

Random Thoughts Thread

washington state has made it so that teachers can add subject endorsements through testing

the tests aren't easy, but i've added history, social studies, library media, and health and fitness endorsements

next up, instrumental music

9 hours ago, Tank said:

at my local smart & final, there's a black kid working as a cashier. i've been to his register twice. he calls me 'boss' each time. i'm not really sure what to make of that.

tell him if he does it again he's fired 

my mom is 77, and moving from san diego to seattle

i've been flying back and forth from san diego to where i am in central wa, packing her up, and setting things up with the moving company to put everything on the truck and move her stuff up to a new apt by where my sister lives

i'm back home, ready to fly back out tomorrow am to fly down for the last time and drive her car from sand diego to seattle., so 20 hours.  it was the last step.  we were so close

she's staying in a hotel tonight getting ready to fly up tomorrow, and she fell and broke her arm. compound fracture, bone sticking out

my sister can't fly down because she's waiting for my mom's moving truck to get there either tomorrow or friday

F*ck 

19 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

i've been flying back and forth from san diego to where i am in central wa, packing her up, and setting things up with the moving company to put everything on the truck and move her stuff up to a new apt by where my sister lives

i'm back home, ready to fly back out tomorrow am to fly down for the last time and drive her car from sand diego to seattle., so 20 hours.  it was the last step.  we were so close

she's staying in a hotel tonight getting ready to fly up tomorrow, and she fell and broke her arm. compound fracture, bone sticking out

my sister can't fly down because she's waiting for my mom's moving truck to get there either tomorrow or friday

F*ck 

I can't believe your mom would inconvenience you like that

So selfish of her 

22 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

F*ck 

I hope she’s ok. YK doesn’t give a shit about her, but I do,  

53 minutes ago, GOPSnowflakesHateCezero said:

sorry to hear about your mom. hope she's okay and everything works out.

On 7/25/2018 at 10:05 PM, Tank said:

sorry to hear about your mom. hope she's okay and everything works out.

thanks, tank

she has one of those exterior metal cage contraptions that's bolted down to hold the bones together right now, so a lot of pain. 

i was able to visit with her for a couple of hours before driving her car from san diego to seattle. did it in 26 hours, total. i-5 is disgusting through central cali. 200 miles of intermittent road construction that has little to no markings or signs, and few visible dividers between lanes, so everybody just has to guess about it. super unpleasant at night.  

anyway, mom will be done with in-patient rehab in a few weeks, hopefully, and we'll get her up to the place we got for her in the sumner/tacoma area 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, red321 said:

Today is my first day in the office we made for me in the garage, it's downwind from an El Pollo Loco. I'm kind of hungry.

you're just gonna drop that on us and not offer to make a lunch run for me?

some friend you are...